how much does your baby sleep

jills10uk

Reaction score
how much does/did your 8wk old sleep for? i ask because Joshua power naps during the day, maybe 10 mins every hour or so and will maybe sleep for a half hour if im out in the car with him but apart from that, he is wide awake and wanting played with or something. the most he goes at night is 4hrs and then is wide awake again and will start his power napping routine. im dead on my feet and people keep saying to me sleep during the day when he is asleep but he never is!!!!! im losing my mind with tiredness, is he normal? or are other peoples babies fabulous and sleep loads?!

He's very normal. My l/o when she was that age would be awake loads and just nap through the day. At night she would sleep in with me and i would feed her on and off all night

Now she's 10 months and she pretty much sleeps through most nights. When she has an off day or just feels like it she'll sleep till early hours then come into bed and feed on and off again.

August was the same way. :hug: It has gotten easier. He still doesn't sleep much during the day, but has gotten longer at night.

Callums always slept loads
He's slept all night from about a month and a half old...

And at that age had 1 3 hour nap aswel as drifiting off occasionally
Its less now, but he still sleeps all night, 6pm-8/9am and has a half hour nap in the day

Some babies sleep and other dont, just the way things are

Sorry your feeling so tired :hug:

I was lucky and Jaeda has been sleeping 12-14 hrs every night from two mths.
Before that she would wake up at 3am every night for hours :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back