How much exercise do you do?

Petra

Reaction score
I have done no exercise since I found out I am pregnant. I will start doing yoga classes next week and plan to go swimming at least once a week. Do you think that's it enough?

Dont they say if you didnt do much before then dont over do it? Swimming is a good one and aso yoga. You are doing more than me.. im just walking!

Claire x

I dont do a thing either!
oh wait actually...

i do get off my bum for the remote every now and then :rotfl:

i dont do anything either i just get up and walk to the fridge every now and again :rotfl:

I go to yoga once a week and I swim almost every day. I try to walk a few times a week too. But all this just gets harder and harder as the weeks go by!! :D

I try to go swimming a couple of times a week and go for the odd walk here and there. Did very little after finding out in first tri but getting back in the swing of it now.

none. i keep saying i'll start going swimming, but it's too expensive!

I ahvnt really done much during the pregnancy tbh, i go swimming every now and then, and i like to try and walk her out atm, but apart from that i've only done the usual amount. However i found that things d oget harder as you get bigger, i used to be fine being at work on my feet all sat and sun but before i left i was coming home SO tired!

I wouldnt over do it but i'd say second tri is the time to start taking light exercise if you intend to, its still relatively easy to pick up and you'll hopefully pick up a bit of your fitness level before you get too big

None either :oops:

Oh hold on - I do walk to the shops to get Chocolate & Crisps occasionally!! :rotfl:

Apart from a fair bit of walking with the dog I don't do much either :oops: I did say that I was going to start yoga & swimming but so far I haven't. There's still time though :D

I walk the 5 mins from the car park into work and up two flights of stairs to my office and back again every day and some days I have a walk round town.

Other than that not a lot :oops:

In my last pregnancy I was doing 15 mins of pregnancy yoga everyday but then as I miscarried I was scared to do that this time. I know it probably wasn't related but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Thanks for your replies.. I don't feel bad for being lazy than :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back