Swimming/exercise

TORino

Reaction score
I have decided (after putting on 4lbs last week) that I am going swimming tonight. So I have been out and bought myself a swimming costume and some goggles to prepare. I have no excuse now!

What are you guys doing for exercise these days?

im still doing Zumba, as i was doing it before i got pregnant so was told i could carry on til i feel uncomfortable!! but i might take up the ante-natal swimming classes as they are supposed to be really good

Good Luck with ur swimming :) x

lifting the junk food from the plate to my mouth!!!!!

lifting the junk food from the plate to my mouth!!!!!

haha... I have done too much of this for waaaay too long.

Instead of toning up my bingo wings it has added to them... :oooo:

Thanks Lyndsay - I am kind of looking forward to it!

Im doing the dance classes that i did before i was pregnant - although not quite with as much energy. lol

xxx

Im doing the dance classes that i did before i was pregnant - although not quite with as much energy. lol

xxx

I am very impressed you have kept this up, well done!

Part of me wishes I was still cycling, but I just felt too guilty on the bike it probably wasn't worth the stress.

Man I have missed my bike.

i want to do the aquanatal classes but i go to college when theyre on and thats more important. once im on mat leave i may see if i can change things around so i can go. apart from that i dont really do any exercise. i hate doing things alone and i dont have anyone to go with me....

Everybody has more will power than me, by the time i get home i want my pjs on and feeding. CBA doing anything. Id love to start swimming though xx

Charlie - I'm with you...I bought a swimming costume about 4 weeks ago....its still in the bag!!

Have such good intentions of going but am just so tired after work. I also work away from home all week so weeekdns are precious and theres always something more interesting to do than swimming....but i do want to do some exercise

Charlie - I'm with you...I bought a swimming costume about 4 weeks ago....its still in the bag!!

Have such good intentions of going but am just so tired after work. I also work away from home all week so weeekdns are precious and theres always something more interesting to do than swimming....but i do want to do some exercise

Oh so glad im not on my own. Im off to bed now thats how tired i am. :0 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back