Exercise

abbiesmummy

Reaction score
Just wondering what you all do for exercise? I had been looking for some pre-natal classes with no success. But... have just found Davina's new DVD. Has anyone else got it? Its really good. Its split into 2, exercise for during pregnancy and exercises for 6 weeks after. Actually I watched it and thought it was funny at first to see Davina exercising when really pregnant, she looks so great and blooming! There is a great interview at the end and she talks about pregnancy, labour and babies. Anyone recommend anything else?
sarah

I've joined a gym to make use of the pool. I attend an aqua class once a week and go regular swimming about once/twice each week.

Seeing as I've paid for gym membership, I also make use of the machines. I use the treadmill for brisk walking and also use the stationary cycles and elliptical cross-trainer.

I have bought Kathy Smith's Pregnancy Workout but haven't tried it out yet. I own Davina's previous 2 exercise DVDs, so I'm tempted to buy her pre- and post-natal one too.

well done you! I am going to do more! my mother and father in law have just joined a really nice gym and my toddler would be free so I am tempted to join and they would look after her whilst I do my workouts!

Oh, if you liked Davina's other workouts, you will love her new DVD, its the woman instructor and its very much like the others.

I don't really do any exercise as such, walking the dog, looking into Yoga for relaxation and aiding flexibility as well as swimming.
Very best wishes with your classes :hug:

i didn't do much exercise beofre i got pregnant - but i'm trying to do a bit now in the hope that it will make labour easier.

i do an aquanatal class most weeks (depending on my work shifts) and try and go swimming once a week as well.

i walk to work and back which is about 10 mins each way and i go to a pregnancy yoga class which is more relaxation than exercise really but is lovely

god I feel really lazy now! I got to yoga once a week and do a spot of gardening if the weather is nice at the weekend. We occassionally go for a walk round the block after dinner as I find it helps with my digestion and jumpy legs!

I keep on meaning to buy a swimming costume and go swimming, but cannot get my a*se into gear!

abbiesmummy said:
well done you! I am going to do more! my mother and father in law have just joined a really nice gym and my toddler would be free so I am tempted to join and they would look after her whilst I do my workouts!

Oh, if you liked Davina's other workouts, you will love her new DVD, its the woman instructor and its very much like the others.

Just bought Davina's new DVD! Opted for free delivery from Amazon, so it'll probably take a week or so before I receive it.

Hi

I dont really exercise either i try to go for walks but its so hard for me to go out but we do try and go swimming once a week , Kiara also loves it.

topbird - i dont even have a swim suit i just go in Bernies shorts and a maternity top :lol:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back