How many would you like?

I wanted two, a boy and a girl, now we have 4 boys and ttc number 5, our little princess xxx

Good grief Cosmicgirl! I think i would have given up by now!

I've always wanted 3 boys since I was about 10 years old, OH is happy for 3 but wants one of them to be a girl lol

Good grief Cosmicgirl! I think i would have given up by now!

I thought so too but I'm just not ready to accept that I will never have a little girl - this will be my last chance xxx

I would love 3 or more, bit if ttc is this hard for us for all of them i'd be happy with the one! don't think i'll be able for the frustation again......:roll:

DH wants 2 but I have nothing against having 3 going to see how we cope as a family with two then maybe squeeze one more in :)

Yes vicky I'm similar to you, have 2 def then try squeeze in another

Wow cosmicgirl you have your work cut out for you there, good on you going for 5.

I think one at the moment would be amazing but I know I will try my hardest for another

Aww heartbroken I hope you get number 2 soon

Blimey cosmicgirl when I read that I think of my aunt, 5 boys before she got the girl she wanted. She now has another girl and those two have the most protective brothers ever! There is 22 years between the oldest and the youngest so no-one messes with those ladies :D

One would be a blessing right now!!

But, mad as it sounds, I've always wanted twins!!!

Both sets of my granparents had twins in the family!!

I want 4, hubby wants 2 - but i'll get my way in the end i'm sure :)

Ideally boy, girl, boy, girl (i think).

Or girl, boy, girl, boy... alternative anyway lol

I'm one of three and me and my sister didn't get on at all when we hit our teens, but we've both gotten on with my brother always - so i'm not sure same sex really gel if they are a v simialr age and i want mine all in consecutive years.

I'm hoping that shouldn't be too hard with them all being in the freezer ;)

My hubby and I want to have 3 as well and if we're doing well financially after that then we'll probably adopt a fourth, especially if we have all boys or all girls (though I think my OH would love to have 3 girls, he's always wanted a daughter :)).

Last edited:
I want 4, hubby wants 2 - but i'll get my way in the end i'm sure :)

Ideally boy, girl, boy, girl (i think).

Or girl, boy, girl, boy... alternative anyway lol

I'm one of three and me and my sister didn't get on at all when we hit our teens, but we've both gotten on with my brother always - so i'm not sure same sex really gel if they are a v simialr age and i want mine all in consecutive years.

I'm hoping that shouldn't be too hard with them all being in the freezer ;)

You are certainly going to have your work cut out for you!!!

I want 4 as well....even though TTC is stressfull, I think that when I get my BFP I will be more relaxed next time... since this is taking some time I guess I never have to go on the pill again:) That would be nice:)

DH shocked me last night saying he wants 6 more!! Errr....I dont think so matey! 2 or 3 would be nice

Blimey cosmicgirl when I read that I think of my aunt, 5 boys before she got the girl she wanted. She now has another girl and those two have the most protective brothers ever! There is 22 years between the oldest and the youngest so no-one messes with those ladies :D

What a woman!!! Hats of to her for her determination. This is definately my last attempt though, and I've really had to twist oh's arm to try once more xx

I love this thread!

Both me and my OH have agreed on 2. xx

OH wants 2 maybe 3, I want four.

My dream family would be three boys then a girl, but we'll have to see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back