Would love a boy!

Natasha103

Reaction score
Hi Ladies first off, Hello, i am new to the site. My name is Natasha.
I have 2 beautiful girls and would love a baby boy. Does any one believe in the old wise tales ?
Has anyone tried these ?
Many thanks x

Hi thank you, I have already looked at a few things on there was hoping if someone on her had tried anything.
x

I think this is more TTC in general than specific genders?

Maybe try somewhere else on the forum and ask people who already have kids if they did anything specific to get the gender they did!

I recall reading that the closer to Ov you have sex the more chance of having a boy?

I have an app on my phone and it say's the day i ovulate or just after should be a boy but before 'should' be a girl.
I wouldnt mind another girl but a boy would be lovely i dont want to come across that im doing it i a nasty way and i know each child is very special but if i am able to push the odd's a bit lol. Thank you so much for your help will try posting in another place x

Its ok hun you are not coming across like that!! I can totally understand how you would love to have a boy as you have already got 2 girls. Im TTC my first so either would be great but would feel the same if was you.

Yes they say to bed nearer to OV and also look up what foods to eat! Also hear that you should have a orgasm as this help the boy sperms (as they are slower) and you can use Conceive plus lube as this says on the instructions that it helps male sperm....might be more but that all i know about!

Good luck hun! x

Not sure about this one but didn't wan't to read and run. Good luck with TTC a boy, I can completely understand where you are coming from.... every child is special but after two little girls a little boy would be lovely xx

I would love to have a girl as I have a boy already, but another boy would be great too! I'm going to try avoiding bd on ov day. x

LOL - your ticker says you are 66 weeks pregnant Bluebell :shock:

OH's is one of 5 boys, his folks kept going until they had a girl (ended up with 5 boys in a row and then finally a girl...)

Hi Ladies, Well I had a boy who was an accident!! then really went for it TTC for 10 mths , bedding everyday in fertile period and got another boy! Then only bed two days before ov and then not again, (can take longer, only toook us 3 mths - was lucky), (have to really know when you ov for this tho). and yayy I got a girl, and then had a mmc so really tried to TTC , bed every day again, and yay got me a boy, so I think there is soo much in the old tales!!

Good luck

Last edited:
I have read the same thing, think it called the shettles method. Bedding the day before and day of OV are better chances of boy. Few days before OV are better chances for girls. Think JJ's mum is living proof it can work but it does also come down to the women's 'juices' in the vagina and this is from diet. So much on google but obviously it is better getting it first hand from someone who has tried and tested

Good luck :) xx

older mums are also less likely to have a boy. Apparently most miscarriages are boys, as they dont stick as well as girls do.

i would love a boy too, but at 34 I cant really afford to NOT bed as much as possible before during and after OV! Will just be delighted to get pregnant. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back