TTC first baby, who is new to all this??

No I haven't tested today, I think I might see what tomorrow brings as AF could turn up fully tomorrow. If not I'll test. But even if AF does turn up I'm still positive about trying SMEP this month, it sounds as though a lot of people swear by it.

I know what you mean about seeing other people with babies. I've just found out my sister in law is trying for their first and I love her to bits and would be thrilled to find out she's expecting but also gutted. But we don't need to worry because this is our month and we'll be soon going off to tri 1 to talk about heartburn and constipation ;)

Me and my OH have been together for 8 years and run a business together. We can't wait to add a bundle of joy to our family.

I'll keep you posted if I test xx

itsababytime, i have been on the pill for around 10 years and the injection for 6 months. When i stopped the injection i bled for over a month, the dr had to prescribe me tablets to stop it, it has been 29 days since it stopped but obviously have no idea because i have been on contraception for god knows how long. Have just been BDing every other day

Hi ladies.

Urgh I've turned into a POAS addict this week!! Done one everyday. Which is very silly as each time I see a BFN I get sad. :(

12DPO today and a bit crampy so I think the witch has almost got me. :(

So tempted to see if DH will give next month a try. But then we have a holiday booked for May which we'd have to cancel.

December is going to be slow getting here!!!!

Hey hun, you never know I hear so many stories about people who don't get a bfp until well past 14DPO. I do know what you mean about being a POAS addict and then feeling disappointed. I have my ov kit ready but have used all other tests and not bought anymore just to stop myself testing!

Good luck hun, we're all here for you xx :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks Taffy. You're so sweet. :)

Sadly she got me today. Urgh. :(

Never mind. Roll on December!!!

Hopefully Santa will bring me the best present ever!!

Ah, really hope santa is good to you at christmas time and suprises you with a lovely bundle of joy! fingers x'd! xxx

Thank you babes. :)

Santa is one of my favourite people ever. So fingers crossed!!!

We'll prove how successful SMEP is this month, ready for you to fall straight away in December using the plan :) What a great Christmas pressie!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back