• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How many babies do you want?

i want another 2 of my own, id like another girl and a boy
i also want to adopt or foster a few :D

id would like min of 2 i think , a lil boy first then a lil girl , prob close together , think id try while i was most fertile after first as its took so long to concieve this time ,

tbh tho , id like anything right now , a nice healthy bubba growing inside me would be a good start :rotfl:

nic & keeley said:
I want four 2 girls and two boys and i want two of them to be twins :D

But i think Keeley wil be an only child now :cry:

You never know what is around the corner hun :hug:

I never really thought I would be able to have children so didn't think about it. I definitely want more, probably 1 more but like Urchin I'd have 10 if money, house & car weren't an issue :D

little*red said:
Hey ladies,
This is a question for those who are TTC, Pregnant and Mummys.
Before you had/have children how many babies did/do you want to have? also what genders do/did you prefer?

My husband and i hope to have 3 children, 2 girls and one boy.

One down two to go :lol: !

we always wanted a big family but said we would have two. we ended up with four!!
i wasn't bothered about the sex of them so long as they were healthy. :)

Tina & Gabs said:
[quote="nic & keeley":2s4t9vin]I want four 2 girls and two boys and i want two of them to be twins :D

But i think Keeley wil be an only child now :cry:

You never know what is around the corner hun :hug: [/quote:2s4t9vin]

True... :hug:

When I was younger I always wanted 3 girls. As I got older, I hoped for 2 but once I fell PG with Ruby @ 34 I felt so blessed that I think she will be our only child. I had such a wonderful pregnancy, amazing birth experience and Ruby is such an angel that I am going to quit while I am ahead, I would be too scared of having bad experiences next time. I always wanted a little girl, so if Ruby had been a boy i might feel different and want to try for a girl but now I have my little Princess, my life is complete and I couldnt imagine ever having any more...Plus she is so close in age to my niece Olivia, and we live around the corner from her-they will grow up close together :hug:

i would love 4.... two close together, and then another two close together a few years down the line. (if that makes sense)

but i would be happy if alice turned out to be my first and last.

At the moment i would give anything tobe a mummy to more than my dog! Both me and DH would like at least 3 (not hoping for too much!). My parents were foster parents and also adopted 1 so there were always large amounts of children arount - 7 in total. My mum was also adopted and is one of 17 so i have always been keen on having a large family, might need to persuade DH if i want more than 3!

i would like three, always said i want three, Danny says he only wants two BUT i suppose its how we feel once we have our first, might be a start :lol:

im hoping for 4

when the kids are about 10 & 11 i plan to get pregnant again then have another straight after again
another boy and girl would be great - but it would be extra lucky if that happened

my mum went to a psycic apparently im having another girl n then a boy? everything else he said was correct but i dnt c how/who/when etc

i would like 4 or 5 aqll with approx same age gap 3/4 years may be have the final 2 closer together. xxxxxx

I'm really happy just the three of us.

If I have another it will be the last and although any gender's a blessing I always picture another little boy :D

I always said 2, then I had my boy/girl twins and I thought that would be it!

8 years later, I decided I would like number 3 and that would be it!

Now I have 3, I would like 4! :D

Practicality makes me unsure though such as the car situation etc... :think:

At the moment I want 2 with OH but he only wants 1, im sure once the first one gets here (WHEN not IF :pray: ) then he'll soon change his mind :D

If we could afford for me to give up work permantly and had a big enough house i'd want 5, dont ask why bit it just seems like a good number, but that will probably never happen so OH is safe :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back