how many toilet squares are you

midnight

Reaction score
ok lets play a new game then so you can see growth in your bump :smile: as most toilet roll squares are similar in size and not many will have a tape measure we can play how many toilet roll squares are you all you do is measure round your bump and say how many squares you are and this will show growth what do you think

im 6 and half squares of asda shades

:cry:

I don't like this game! lol

LMAO Miss ha ha, you are fine!!!

7 1/2

x

just means you have a bigger more beautiful bump :)

i remember last time a played this 1 girl only had internet at work and her toilet roll in work was the seperate sheets instead of roll and she use to keep loo roll in her drawer at work just so she could play along lol

i wish i could remember how many squares i got to on my ds full term :(

Oh dear I'm ashamed to day I've ran out of toilet roll and I'm using baby wipes :blush: not going back out to the shop now. Will do this tomorrow ;)

Oh dear I'm ashamed to day I've ran out of toilet roll and I'm using baby wipes :blush: not going back out to the shop now. Will do this tomorrow ;)

pmsl i said this game would be fun :rofl:

my toilet rolls will change alot as i buy to whats on offer lol

Thats me most of the time lol i'll measure mine in a min x

Means I am 5ft 4 and a little porky!

Pinky....they are for the baby....Silly!!!!

xx

Last edited:
I'm nearly 10 :shock: Lets say 9 1/2 ish. :shock: OMG!
OH said i was an idiot haha as he helped me measure!

i can imagine people reading this then running to the loo just dont let the other half catch you he will think you have lost your marbles lol

Hahaha, i never saw that...oh well he knows how weird i am anyways what else can he expect from me lol.

10 and a half :eek: asda brand now I feel like a rite heffer!! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back