how many nappies

isobel84

Reaction score
We dont go trough hardly any nappies! unless we are having a bad day, but if noa does his normal morning poo then we go trough 4 nappies in 24 hours!

how many do u go trough? i remember us counting when noa was 2 weeks and we went trough 13!!

Three or four a day depending on poos. She doesn't moan at all!

Depending on poo's prob about 4-5. No wonder my nappies last ages!

Probably 3-4 on average. Sometimes he can poo up to 5-6 times in one day! :shock:

3 Or 4 a day she normally only Poos once a day x

same as you evelina! 4 max! im glad youve bought this up as i thought maybe i wasnt changing her enough haha but she only really has 3-4 feeds (or meals) a day and i change her at every mealtime :) x

same in our house, I was actually thinking recently maybe Im not doing it enough :confused: he never complains, I dont think he notices at all! Im using some cloth nappies now just so that he can feel it more when he pees.

He did a pee standing up in the bath the other day and it looked like he had the fright of his life he was just staring at his willy going :shock:

About 10! guess that's normal for a breast fed newborn though? I want to use cloth nappies but plan to get past this lots of poo stage first!

i think 4 each normal day, sometimes 5, funny i hadn't thought about it really but we used to use like 10 - 12 too!! but dropped alot!

We go through 4 a day too, depending on poos of the day! He never complain of a full nappy, even if he do a poo and I can't change him straight away he never ever complain and never did do when he was younger. He stay in his bedtime nappy from 6pm ish to sometimes 7am and never moan!

donovan never whinges about his nappy, we normally do a nappy change about an hour after he gets up coz he always does a morning poo before 9am and it would be a waste of nappy to change it straight away, we then change at lunchtime, after his tea then again after his bath when hes ready for bed so thats 4 a day x

I still change his quite often Once when he gets up then mid morn b4 lunch, then prob after lunch, mid afternoon, tea time after tea and before bed !!! so thats 6 and then he normally does a poo or two a day so each time he does that so i reckon 6 - 8. :) x

Noa have his night time nappy on from 7 until he gets up which is between 9-10.30 n never moans. Only thing is when he done a poo he won't sleep. He's not unhappy, he sit n play in his cot until I come in, realised he's pooed, changed his nappy, put him back n he goes straight to sleep

I change Matthew when he wakes up, before he goes to bed, and when he poos or has a full nappy during the day, usually 3-4 a day, same as a lot of you!
XxX

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back