how often does /did your newborn poo??!

GBLiz

Reaction score
i know anything from 1-10 times a day is considered normal, but how many of you have a 10-poo baby like mine? :?

poo, change, poo, change,poo ALL day!!!

on the plus side she doesnt poo in the night , she saves it up to poo all day long :wall: :wall:

plus her poo smells sweet like yoghurt so its not so bad :lol: ..just not very economical on nappies

At the minute hardly ever he's really constipated :( every other day he seems to go

Dan goes around 2-3 times a day, but normally one of those is huuuuge. I bet he's glad to be rid of it, bless him :lol:

Dylan used to poo about 7-10 times a day when he was younger, and they would normally be explosions! He would often have to get his clothes changed several times a day too so I was kept busy. Since about I weaned it's only about 2-3 times a day and it's normal poos now

When my DS was around the same age he went 2-3 times a day. Now once is the norm.

He is bottle fed. x

lil miss poops 4 to 5 times a day... when she was younger i would end up changing her up to 10 times a day... but I learnt that she poops a bit, has a straining break and does a bit more so when she explodes (she really explodes too :rotfl:) I leave her for about 10 mins before I change her, when I can be sure shes finished that batch, ... after all when we go for a good poop we are rarely done in 5 mins so why should be expect the babies too... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

She used to go 2-3 times a day but now she goes 2-3 times a week so its changed quite alot :)

When she was first born it was probably 7-8 times a day, now it's about 2 times a day (or night) - not sure if this is normal.

She has a LOT of gas in her gut but seems to poo fine :|

logan goes 3 or 4 times a day, normally in the afternoon. he explodes too, its so loud i thought it was OH at first! :rotfl:

he normally goes during feeds or just after ive changed his nappy!

Calleigh used to poo that much too i could have cried at the amount of nappies we were going through.

But the last few days she seems to have cut it down to maybe 3-4 times in a 24hr period. They are big explosions tho :lol:

Alex normally onl does one poo a day (hes bottle fed), I know breast fed babies poo loads more than bottle fed!

im surprised!! I didnt realise most babies pooed less often...tssssssk Anjali :x :lol:

Luke was going several times a day when he was first born but then it changed to about twice a day and now it is down to once a day... or every 2 days.

Lily pooed 4 times yesterday :shock: for a baby thats has always been once ever 24-36hrs you can understand the :shock: face at 4 :rotfl:

well between 7am to 11am lil miss has pooped 3 times already...:)

once or twice a day seems to be the norm for connor these days. but there is a LOT of it! :lol: :lol:

are u BFing? coz i was and millie's poo's smelled like biscuits! :lol: just u wait til u wean her then the stinky ones start! yes and she poo'd several times a day. i think eight was her record :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back