How many nappies?

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
How quickly do you all get through nappies? I seem to be using a 24 pack within 2 days, is this normal? I wouldn't mind if I could stock up but I don't know when Lizzie will go on to size 2 so don't wanna go buying loads of size 1 just for her to go and have a growth spurt!

i use about a pack of 27 every 4 days or so xx

I only use about 6 nappies a day. I don't change his bum at night unless he does a poo!

I only use 5 nappies a day on average as Tegan only Poos once every 3 days! x

Cor, wish lizzie only pooed every 3 days, she does one nearly every hour!

That's how Tegan was at the start the suddenly started going once every 3 days i panicked but the health visitor said its fine x

i use about 5 or 6 aday i change when squidgy wet and after a poo but never at night unless she pooped

ffirst mont i wewnt trough atleast 10 everyday as he pooed all the time. now i go trough about 5-6 a day as noa only poo 1 a day if that. hes still in size one nappies tho

Thanks girls, I'm hoping Lizzie will slow down with all the pooing soon! I think I will go stock up on more size 1s if Noa is still in them at 2 months, Lizzie does have a tiny bum and some brands of size 1s are too big for her so think she's probably got a while till we move up a size :)

im still using size 1s huggies n layla weights about 10 1/2lb n is 5wks old but is skinny just reaaaaaly long! i think im gona move her to size 2 soon cos were havin escapee poop at the back sometimes coz her bodys long, lol

i change her just b4 every bottle to wake her up so every4 hrs but i dont wake her up at night to change her, just make sure i put sudocrem on her after every nappy change n the poop comes off easy, but she was the same poopin a lot for the first 10 days but then settled to once a day :)

I change Isla every feed - to wake her up! I reckon we're using abougt 10 nappies a day as she tends to poo just after she's been changed!

I have to do nappy changes to wake Lizzie up sometimes too, glad I'm not the only one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back