How many months were you ttc?

6 months for us x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

First month of ttc even though I was diagnosed with pcos. Was on metformin. Didn't ttc before as my body wasn't ovulating so no point in trying.x

6 months which was quicker than I expected as Hubby works away a lot so we didn't have the same opportunity every month. The month I found out i thought test was bfn on first test and was gutted as i knew he would be away the next time I ovulated but i did another test a few days later the day before he was due to go and got a faint bfp! We ended up doing another 3 tests inc a digi to check!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

10 months for us! We're hoping it'll be quicker this time round! x

2 mths with Ethan then first try with Kian and Rhea we were incredibly lucky and fertile !! Xxx

1st month for us. i didn't even have a period after coming off the pill. reckon it will take us longer this time though.

After I had Charlie I was not trying not protecting for about 2.5yrs, had a miscarriage in the middle. In the end it was a blessing in disguise because we broke up! Turns out I have PCOS

This time I was doing similar for about 7 months, I think in the end I got pregnant because I'd lost weight and that helped with the PCOS thing.

First month for us, well actually 10 days! :shock:

Second month, Vince was ready!

We were 12 months, bfp on the twelfth month.

In hindsight Laura do u think u could have done anything differently?!

I think even if it takes more time second time round it will be easier as i now 'know' I can get preggers. In ttc there us so much fear that it's never gonna happen. We should all agree to go back to ttc together again :lol: xxx

Such a variation. I loved looking at these threads when ttc. Gave me hope!

Sarah ikwym about knowing you can now. I'll prob still be impatient and worry cause its in my nature! I think I'll prob go back to acu as it made me feel like I was doing something and use cb opks and fm. I used cb opk the month we conceived only because I'd bought them for a fm LouiseB generously donated to me. My cycle had already started so I didn't get to try it.

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

1st month with both pregnancies, but lost the 1st xx

We were very lucky and I fell pregnant with our first try with both babies (unfortunately I miscarried the first).

15 months:O Will be ntnp for the rest of my life...;) no, I'm joking, but I wont start the pill again, ever!!

I caught first time oh only has to look at me and I'm fertilised.
Very lucky x

Apologies for any typos!

we got pregnant on the 5th cycle wasnt going to go back on the pill but now I dont think I want any more so probably will!!!
xxx

With my girls i came off the pill had one "proper" period and got caught the next month with them both

With my son, i'd been off the pill a while but we were using condoms, we only actually dtd twice without protection and Jaiden was the result!

Been very lucky with all 3 to get caught so quickly x

22 months we never even caught once that I know of

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Second month of trying for both pregnancies. Unfortunatley the last one ended in mc. Now onto 3rd month of trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back