How many months were you ttc?

Olive

Reaction score
Here's a question for tonight and nosyness...

How many months were you ttc?

We were trying for 8 months, I fell pregnant on the 9th month. I almost dread ttc again, found it really stressful!

xxx

We got pregnant on our first try... It was luck though. I bought ovulation predictors and wanted to test one when I knew it would be negative....but then it was positive! Apparently I ovulated much earlier in my cycle fhan expected. Worked out though :)

We were 12 months, bfp on the twelfth month.

In hindsight Laura do u think u could have done anything differently?!

I think even if it takes more time second time round it will be easier as i now 'know' I can get preggers. In ttc there us so much fear that it's never gonna happen. We should all agree to go back to ttc together again :lol: xxx

All four pregnancies I conceived within first month, OH and I must be very fertile!! In fact with Joe we decided to stop ttc until the septwmber but I was already pregnant. We'd only dtd once in that month and havent actually done it since!!!!! I'm a terrible wife ;-)

With every pregnancy, we conceived in the second month but we had two losses. I find pregnancy, particulary until 20 weeks so scary, but I also want to try for our second as soon as we both feel we might be ok with another as I know it isn't immediate. It sounds silly but I felt for quite a while like we were behind with having kids as we had always just thought it would happen straight off with no problems.

We were trying for 5 months, caught in the 5th month.
Felt like 5 years tho, lol

9months, 1 month and 1 month xx

Sent from my GT-I9100

Although I should add we were ntnp for around 6 months before properly ttc xx

Sent from my GT-I9100

I got pregnant the 6th month of trying. Found it very stressful & was convinced it would never happen. I went for acupuncture every week during the 6th month & I'm convinced it helped!

Five months - but did seem like a lifetime of trying!

First month both times but unfortunately we lost one x x

We were ntnp and caught 6th month. Although I also caught after forgetting to restart my pill that kicked off the ntnp but had a mc. Xxx

3 months - stopped taking ny pill in November 2010 and got my bfp on Valentines Day :D

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

Stopped taking my pills in December, baby was due a year later. So 4 months but that was leaving it to nature, I have no idea about what half the girls in TTC are on about tbh! (embarrassing admission I know!)

First month of my depo jab finally wearing off x

1 month for Joshua
2 months for Dylan xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Mummy to Joshua 23-01-10 &
Dylan 03-02-2012 <3 xx

Same as you olive. Trying for 8 caught in the 9th

15 months for us. We did everything, tracking ovulation, Preseed, detoxes etc. Tested DH's swimmers (which were excellent). I struggled with high oestrogen levels, I got them down but still needed progesterone cream to seal the deal. It's made me wonder how many LO's we had conceived but had not stuck owing to my hormone levels.

18 months for us. Ended up on clomid, otherwise we'd prob still be at it. For want of a better phrase!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back