how many lbs are you gaining???

Hiya,

I've been trying to remember how much weight i put on (having a job to rememeber what I did yesterday, let alone months ago! :lol: ) I think when I was about 12-14ish weeks I had put on about 6lbs. To date i've put on 2 stone :shock: :shock: and i'm pretty sure i'll be putting on plenty more before bubs pops out to say hello.

My diet hasn't been the greatest, I just love stodge and if I don't cook proper dinners we go hungry or eat crap, my DH is useless when it comes to that department (and any other housework related department!)

Nicki. :D

oh wow... i think i've just felt little chick move!!!! not too sure as i don't know what i'm supposed to feel and it's still early days... i'm in 15th week... but i've just felt a very slight pinching to my left side... 3 times in the same place - only a quick pinch.... could it be? have never felt this weird pinching before.

thanks for your reply nicki... i suppose up to 1/2 stone is normal in the first few weeks....

x

hayley by the time i was 14 weeks i had put on about a stone so i dont think half a stone is anything to worry about and it sounds like yes you did feel your little bean move i felt mine move around 14 and half weeks was like a little bubble popping in the same place its amazing when u first feel it :D now mine dont keep still and i feel him kicking all the time mainly in my poor bladder which im sure now has permanent bruising xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back