how many dpo?

Thanks girls...it just goes to show how diff we all are as ur bfps are all different. Love hearin these keep them comin and thank u to tge girls that hav responded :) xxx

I got my bfp 14 DPO. I tested at 11 DPO and got a bfn, I think I would have still got bfn's on day 12 & 13 too as the bfp was a faint line. It only became a 'proper' line at 16 or 17 DPO, I cant remember.

Symptoms, only really mild ones like mild queasiness and my bb's were more soild, but full symptoms didnt kick in until I was 6 weeks.

FX crossed for you xxx

got my BFP at 11DPO

4DPO-6DPO - twinges in stomach, sore back teeth, light headaches
7DPO - 11DPO - no symptoms at all
10DPO - BFN (using the crap one step cheapies)
11DPO - BFN using crap one step cheapies, BFP with FRER and digi
12DPO - constant twinges in stomach

Firstbaby i hope thats the case with me! Xx

lyndsurs was nice and early wasnt it how wonderful ur 2ww was short :) xx

I was using the First Response ones too and it still came up with a bfn. Hope to hear some good news soon, fx xx

ah that gives me a bit of hope hun thanks. problem is alot of symptomscan be pg related and also sgns of af arriving so its v frustrating xx

Got my bfp at 10dpo (a very faint line that got stronger). I remember having to pee a lot during the nights but other than that, no symptoms!!

xx

I got my BFP at 14dpo - the day AF was due. Tested at 12dpo and it was neg.
I did, however, just know I was pregnant. I told hubby a week before I tested that I believed I was. No symptoms, just a gut feeling x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

hi bella,
just seen your thread - hope you're ok. got BFN's right up until 13 DPO and they were dodgy looking ones; clear ones started about 14/15 DPO for me
good luck hun! xxx

I got a faint positive on an IC at bout 12 DPO and pregnant 1-2 on a digi the next day.
The only unusual symptom I had was some strange twinges in my uterus that I think may have been down to implantation and I didn't get my usual pre af spotting. Other than that I was convinved af was on the way as I had sore bb's and lower back ache which usually means the wtich is due to fly in.
Its hard isn't it when pg symptoms and af symptoms can be so similar. It was the twinges that got me to test though as I had never felt anything like them before.

XX

12dpo on a FRER and a better line the day after at 13dpo didgi at 14dpo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back