Pregnancy Pilates

positivity :)

Reaction score
Well tonight I got round to attending my first class, Iv been meaning to go for weeks :roll:

I really enjoyed it and would recommend :)

It was all breathing and stretching. I can honestly say I came out feeling great!

It's not hard, I can't remember the last time I went to the gym and I coped easily with this class.

We done lots of breathing exercises, some work on all 4s as this is often how u end up giving birth. We used our hips and core to build strength and resistance. All was managable and the teacher was great, u only had to do what u could cope with.

Thought I'd pass on for ur info xxx

That sounds great. I keep meaning to attend a local yoga class.

Glad you enjoyed it hun it sounds very much like the yoga i went to last night, i nearly fell asleep when we were doing the meditation breathing bit! x x

Thanks so much for sharing this Positivity :) I was supposed to start my first class last Wednesday, but bottled out of going. My fitness levels are so poor - can't remember the last time I did any sport / fitness, so am scared to go along to the class in case I look like a total idiot! But from what you have said it sounds like I might be able to manage it - and even better enjoy it! Maybe next Wednesday! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back