how many dpo when got pos hpt?

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just wanted to ask those girls that have had BFP's how many DPO they were when they got their positives?
Iv heard that some girls/women can take a while to show up on a hpt

Only im either 18/20dpo, did a test this morning but still coming up bfn....af should ahve been yesterday or today judging by last 2 cycles but showing no sign of arriving, so wondered if im still in with achance or not given that im still getting negatives this far on?

thanks girls xxxx

I THINK i was around 17dpo thats the 4th day after AF was supposed to arrive.

aww wish i could help, i never tested til 10 days after af was due cos i was ntnp

thanks hun, its the not knowing thats annoying me the most lol screws with ur head xx

12 dpo for me. Totally negative at 9dpo though x

With Toby I was 10dpo, this time I thought I saw the faintest ever line at 11dpo but it was so faint I had to squint at it by the window and tilt the test until I thought there was something there so I didn't get a line that I was actually convinced by (and it was still very, very faint) until 12dpo x

And fingers crossed for you :dust: It's not uncommon for it to take longer for some people, for various reasons. If you look at the ranges of hCG in early pregnancy some people have levels as low as 18 three weeks after conception x

Thank u all so much for replying to me. I just wish i knew either way. Its frustrating as i felt so certain we had done it this month...but bfn up to day af due and no af. Think im gonna test wed as il b 3 days late thenxxx

Faintest of faint lines at 10DPO's and then a faint but kinda visible line at 11DPO on a cheapy which was then confirmed by a Clear blue digital

x

11 dpo with an almost non existant faint line at 9 dpo xx

Thanks again girls, its really interesting to see how varied it is and just goes to show how different we all are.
on cycle day 39 and still no sign of af xxx

Hi girls i have booked an appt with the dr as need some answers, as either im pregnant and not showing on hpt but might on blood test, or my luteal phases are too long given im on cd 39 and ovulated on cd 17...so hopefully will get some answers

thanks for all your replies tho girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back