7 DPO

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
I'm 7DPO too, got an ache in my tummy but think I make that happen every month - had a chemical pregnancy last month and I Ov'd a couple of days later this month - made the mistake of getting 20 IC's last month so have poas this morning and am now upset that it was a BFN!!

I wish I could relax about it all but everymonth as soon as I get that ov line I'm like a mad woman ........

My symptoms this month are:-

Evil smelling pee - like a tom cat!!
ache just under my tummy button
feeling sick very early in the morning and later in the evening
having really strange vivid dreams
My boobies seem to have grown - but only from under my armpits!!
Nipples hurt when I press them (then why press them then I hear you all shout!)
itchy armpits
the smell of deoderant makes me gag .......

The list goes on and on - to be honest I think most of it is in my mind - my chart looks OK just Ok temps are fine - no sign of an implatation dip or spotting.

So how do I sit back and forget about it???? - I think I have too much time on my hands. :wall: :wall: :wall:

I would be very excited with all these signs. Im not sure about the smelling like a tom cat though lol.

One of my pregnancy symptoms was an ache under my belly button, if you lie flat and press there you may feel an enlargement, if you don't don't worry. I know when I am pregnant as I always get a raised type of lump there with pain.

Nipples that hurt are also a good sign (do you normally get this through any other cycle) My nipples hurt right now hen I sueeze them lol which is unusual for me and I am late but wont test. I am also 2 years older than you.

I do however wish you all the luck in the world, I really do. I think it would be too early for you to do a HPT.

Thanks for the reply - I'm now 9 dpo - and gave in to temptation and tested - obviously it was a BFN - my temps dont look quite so good today, I still have the tummy pain but that maybe down to being constipated now!! I'm sure its all in my head - just want to be pregnant so badly - never mind I should know either way by early next week and then perhaps I will get some work done!!!

Off now to press my tummy button - one of these days my DH will have me locked up!!

Thanks again, its nice to know that there are people out there that understand what you are going through........

:shock: I was constipated at 9dpo then got my bfp 2 days later. Oooo, all your other symptoms sound so spot on. I have every single crossable thing crossed for you - honestly you should see my hair I'm a real sight!!!

Will be keeping track of you over the next few days young lady - there is a seat going in First tri with your name on it.

Good luck xxx

Thanks Becs - been here before though so not sure what to think - I recon the mind is a terrible thing - havent got any work done today so have decided to indulge in searching the internet for every symptom possible - by tomorrow I'm sure I will have grown an extra toe if thats mentioned somewhere!!!!!

As I said only time will tell - been and stocked up with tests for over the weekend although tescos had sold out (or my DH had asked them to remove everyone from the shelves!!!).

Its funny we are not mentioning it at all this month - he sort of knows I'm stressing but I am determined not to say anything until I get a very positive BFP or AF starts ..............

Anyway hope you and your little bean are keeping well x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back