whyslifesobig

Reaction score
here are my symptoms at 14dpo

3 dpo - 8 dpo positive OPKs
8 dpo positive Pregnancy test (faint)

symptoms in order of arrival

need to wee more often
feeling tired in the afternoon
cramps in tummy (both low down on right and near belly button)
Implantation bleeding
bleeding gums
constipation
queasiness in midmorning before I eat
emotional and tearful - moods up and down
sore nipples and breasts

All this and I am not due AF for another 5/6 days :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

this may sound stupid.... but did u or anyone else have undescribable thirst at all? :shock:

congrats btw :hug:

yes drinking a load of water especially at night and migrains too which I only normally get on the first day of AF.

mine is in the afternoon... :? its like i cant quench my thirst enough... its ethier bubs or diabetes anyways..what with the peeing :lol:

will get fit just running to the loo and going to fetch water to replace the pee :rotfl: if I get morning sickness I will be giving paula radcliff a run for her money next yr :D :D

Hahaha, bless you whyislifesobig! :)

I'm the complete opposite this month... I had a good 4-5 days of mild period pains from about 5dpo and onwards, but after that - nothing. Not a single measly little symptom. So I'm not to hopeful :-/

But I guess untill AF arrives, there is always hope right? When are you testing, babes?

~Tulips

tested twice just waiting to get a line that is darker than the control line
going to retest next week.

I'm always thirsty and I have to have a drink next to me all the time. I try not to drink as much during the night because i'm always getting up at stupid o'clock to have a wee! Baby doesn't seem to like me sleeping :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back