How long have/had you been TTC?

31, TTC #1 since Aug 07 (5 months +), with chem pg in Oct 07, which threw out my hormones for the Nov and Dec cycles.

Hoping everything will be back to normal this month, and :pray: for BFP - otherwise the doctor will start tests in February :cheer:

:wave: 33 - TTCing for almost a year but with a few gaps at the beginning due to unreliable donors :roll:

have a 14 year old son

Hi my name is Sammy (not difficult to work out that one!! lol) i have just turned 36 (Dec) and i am trying for baby number 2. I have not been on the pill for 18 mths (not in stable relationship at the time so was not TTC) but only started to TTC since about May 2007, so actively trying for 8 mths. I came off the pill with my first child got BFP 2 mths later when I was 26. Its a bit harder this time i can tell you!!! Baby Dust to all xxx

Jodie - Age: 21
Started TTC October 06 - BFP November 06 = 1 month (m/c).
Started TTC January 07 - BFP November 07 = 10 months.

Came off pill in Jan '07.
Stared TTC in April '07, this is our 9th cycle :wall:

I'm 32 & Rob is 40

paris was unplanned and she is nearly 8

this one took one cycle :)

Thank you ladies for adding yourselves, I have updated the list, I think you will find it as interesting as I do! Good luck for all your BFP's this year, every single one of you! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi I'm 26 our fist Mia was quicker than expected and took 1 month to concieve we are now ttc#2-we are in our second month.

ooohh can you add me to the list please

Christine - 31 and TTC since June 07 = 7 months

this is month four for us....
come on bfp

Last edited:
Please add me...........

Age 31 (nearer 32 though!!)

Off the pill July 07 and TTC since Oct 07 = 3 months but 4th cycle

:pray: for a BFP!

Oooh add me please loola :D

TTC 11 months, age 29, first BFP at 11 months :D

Mildly said:
Oooh add me please loola :D

TTC 11 months, age 29, first BFP at 11 months :D

I was looking forward to adding you Mildly! :cheer:

ttc in jan 07 so this would be my 13 month :wall:
age 25 OH 22

Hi I'm 36 (37 in a couple of weeks :shock: )

Came off the pill over a year ago but not for TTC reasons.
We decided to start trying in October but it was just after OV, BD'd anyway and still kept fingers crossed :lol:

November was out of the question as he was away during OV :wall:

December got a BFP :D so not sure if that counts as one or three months TTC?

If it wasn't for this forum I'd have had no idea about cm or opk and all that and would never have got the + . So a BIG thank you to all of you, I just have to hope now that this sticks.

Eileen Age 26, TTC from May 07. 7months but only had 5 cycles (so I count it as 5months lol!)

Last AF showed 14Nov07 and I am now 3 days past longest cycle since ttc. My last cycle was shortest one yet so I am definately overdue AF. :cheer:

MrsD1 said:
Eileen Age 26, TTC from May 07. 7months but only had 5 cycles (so I count it as 5months lol!)

Last AF showed 14Nov07 and I am now 3 days past longest cycle since ttc. My last cycle was shortest one yet so I am definately overdue AF. :cheer:

Looks promising, good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks Mrs Metal but done a digi test this morning and it showed not pregnant. I should be getting positives by now esp. on the digi if I was PG. Doc's next week will hopefully give me a more definate answer.

xxx :(

MrsD1 said:
Thanks Mrs Metal but done a digi test this morning and it showed not pregnant. I should be getting positives by now esp. on the digi if I was PG. Doc's next week will hopefully give me a more definate answer.

xxx :(

:hug: sorry to hear that, hope you find out whats happening soon hun, good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back