How long should you have positive opk's?

KeLe101

Reaction score
Hi all

Does anyone know how long you should get a positive on an opk? I had an-almost-as-dark line yesterday, and another again today? I think judging on the darkness of the lines that they are positives, but how long should they be like this?

Well, I can only speak from my experience, but I started testing on CD 11 as the instructions told me to and each day for 3 days the line got darker until on day 4 there was no line. I knew then that I had surged.

Good luck! Babydust and hugs to you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Every month I have 2 days of lines that are almost as dark as the control, then one day that's indisputible!!! Usually much darker than the control. The following day it will return to being very faint or no line at all.
I think everyone will experience differn surge lengths but it's normal to have more than one darkish line!

emmalouise079 said:
Every month I have 2 days of lines that are almost as dark as the control, then one day that's indisputible!!! Usually much darker than the control. The following day it will return to being very faint or no line at all.
I think everyone will experience differn surge lengths but it's normal to have more than one darkish line!

Mine have been the same the last 2 months. I've had 2 days definite lines then the 3rd is v faint.

Just had mine :D

Thursday same as the CL
Friday much darker than CL
Saturday same as the CL
Today a definate negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members