How long did it take you?

Emma22

Reaction score
Just out of interest how long did it take you to get your BFP's? (especially after coming off the pill after being on it for a long time) :think:

I have been on the pill for about 10 years and each time i have come off it to try for a baby i have concieved within 3 months,i have been very lucky :D xx

you must be very fertile nikki!

hang in there arcanegirl :hug:

Im hanging on, determined to get it this month before i get a gynacologist appointment through

docs for me if it doesnt happen this month i think as ill prob have to wait for appointment anyway :roll: same boat as you :hug:

I got my first BFP after being off the pill for 10 months

xox

ive been very lucky ive been on pill since age 15 came off it when 19 and pg within 2 month back on pill till last year stopped taking it 3 months before ttc and then caught within 2 months gave birth in april and started ttc again end of may and pg within 3 months good luck xxx

Hi

With my first baby it took 2 years but they thought I PCOS. But with this baby it only took 4 months. So you never know. With my first we were trying and I was getting upset every month so we decided to relax and stop worry. I fell pregnant in 3 months from that time. It was 1 month before my consultant appointment for tests into fertility.

So you never know. It can happen when you least expect it !!!

Hannah XX

I got pregnancy after 4 months.

Good luck :pray:

Cx

within 2 months of stopping pill.

First time, first month with twins!

It took me 3 months after coming off the pill - good luck to all ttc!

According to the midwife and fertility expert Zita West, you are very fertile after coming off the pill. It's a good time to start trying as soon as you come off it.

She said, often probs with TTC are because people are not baby dancing enough or at the right time as they don't know their cycles. Really interesting stuff.

I took several months before I got pg but we were guilty of the above, not baby dancing at the right time and probably not enough to start with. I then used OV sticks and learnt when I was ovulating, the second month of using them I got a BFP.

Good luck with TTC.

With kai was straight after coming off the pill. With the baby i lost in april i was tryin since july 05 and have now been tryin since m/c.
All though im not trying as such we r just seeing what happens.
xx

Been TTC for 6 months now .... I was on the pill for 13 years prior to that ......

Although realistically we haven't really been 'trying' properly for longer than about 3 months ... the first few months were just 'relax and see what happens' ....... that didn't work!! Think we must've been BDing at the wrong times as others have said .... I use OPKs now, and I'm on my second cycle of charting ..... watch this space :D

Hi Emma

how long have you been TTC for now?
This is only my 1st month of TTC after having first proper Af since coming off pill

Good luck to you all still TTC

Nikki xx

interesting stuff girls, wish we could all be extra fertile and fall quickly! good luck to all of you trying to conceive.

Have read rita west and def think it helps to know your cycle as it so hit and miss anyway and if your not doing it at the right time then could take forever!

Nikki, was on the pill for 10 years and been off for nearly 9 months now, had irregular cycles each month with no sign of them settling down.... :x

Hi Emma,
The first time round it tooks us a month and this time it took us eighteen months so it just goes to show there is no logic to TTC
Good Luck!
Paula.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back