when to test

skairdykat

Reaction score
this is my 1st pill free month. i'm due af on wednesday according to my cycles from when i was on the pill. how long should i leave it to test if i don't come on by wednesday? i know it may take a few cycles to get to know my proper cycle lengths. how long was your 1st cycles after stopping the pill? may leave it for a week till after my due on date then test, if i can hold out that long lol

my first cycle after cuming off the pill was 5 weeks long and i got pregnant the month after so must have gone bk to normal straight away. i would test when you feel ready. is there a good chance u are this month? i didnt try the month i came off the pill so i dont know. hope this helped. xxxxxxx

TBH I have no idea LOL. We BD'd on the night I thought I was OVing but then we were both ill and didn't for about 4 days after that. think I'll just wait another week and see how it goes. if I can hold out that long LOL

lol thats best set a date you will start testing, and then keep to it (easier sed than done lol) good luck!! xxx

mine was 6 weeks... then went something like 33, 28 and then back to 26.. and has stayed at that....

good luck

:hug:

G3M said:
think i went straight back to 4 weekly right away !

From what I can remember from having Macaulay & Jordan I think I was the same, but it's a long time ago and I have a memory like a seive :lol: .
I hope it's the same this time round. I am so impatient...... :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back