• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How long did it take you?

My friend was on the pill for over 10 years, she came off and got pregnant before even having a period!

I was not on the pill but got pregnant first month after only BDing twice but I had been noticing when I had CM and ov pains for a few months before and also used OPKs to pinpoint the exact time.

Baby dust to all xx

oh so many of you fell really quickly, the wait is so frustrating!

Hi

I got pregnant while on the pill so this time its taking forever as i have not used any protection since having Kiara
Katrina

After stopping 1st time, it was within 3 months but wasnt charting etc, just bded etc.. but this time 3 motnhs again, but had NO af at all. didnt O til 13th aug, Lmp was 29th may lol

Sorry, I have never been on the pill so I will be no help..........but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with ttc! :hug: xx

I also have got PG twice within 3 months of coming off the pill. pill in question was microgynon which first time round I had been on for years and years.

I've been trying since September 05 and had been having the depot injection. Had a m/c a few months ago, but nothing yet

Cat&Noah said:
I also have got PG twice within 3 months of coming off the pill. pill in question was microgynon which first time round I had been on for years and years.
Mine was Microgynon too

Yeah mine was Microgynon for about 6 yrs.

Cx

I was on the pill for 7 years non-stop, came off the pill in January this year and was pregnant by end of April.

Lydia was unplanned.

As for this time round, we've been trying for 4 months so far.

4 months it took us, and i was on the pill for 3 and a half years before coming off it. good luck :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back