how long did it ake you to!!!

neeko_1

Reaction score
pass your theory and practical ?

i'm thinking about doing it this time, i said it in the past but now it's the new year i need to get cracking.

but i know it costs a BOMB!

so how did it go for you and how long did it take?? :D

I started sriving in June n passed at the begginin of October

Didnt take me very long to do the theory - it was the old skool one

I started my lessons in the November took my first test in the April, failed, re-took in the May and passed! This was before they made the theory test more complicated though. I had one 2 hour lessons a week :)

I passed on 2nd try, didnt have theory in them days!!!!

Had my licence for nearly 20 yrs :shock:

started learning in the january, took my theory in september (i think), took my first test the following Jan, then passed my second one in Feb.
Thats with an hour lesson a week
Took my OH about 6 months i think

I started driving lessons when Ryan was 6 weeks old (he's now 4 and a half months). I aim to take my practical the end of March/beginning of April, and took my theory in December. So assuming I pass first time, about 5 months ish...

i took 4 tests over 2 years :shock: and probably spend well over 1k learning to drive and tests :wall:

i started learning on my birthday when i turned 17, (jan 05)
i didnt have any proper lessons.. my stepdad taught me. (we went out every day though for hours at a time) and i joined a learners forum which was a great help)
then i passed my theory in march first time, then failed my first test in april, and passed my second in May.
so 4 months in total

this was the forum i used

http://www.2passforum.co.uk/

started may 02, passed theory sept 02, then failed first test in november, booked another for april but it was cancelled on the day cos something was wrong with instructors car :x so couldn't take another test until july which I passed, so 14 months in total :D

i had my first lesson in November 06, took my theory in March 07 (ts patricks day!!) and passed my test May 22nd 2007 (i was 18w 4d preggers!)

started in the april and passed in the november :)

Did try when I was 17 but my ex refused to let me have more than 5 lessons (despite earning my own cash)

started lessons when i turned 17 in november 1997 (birthday present from my parents)
cant remember when i sat my theory but passed that first time, i failed 2 practicals then passed 3rd time in june 1998
so thats 8 months for me
it cost my parents a fortune haha

midna said:
Started may 98 passed july 98 w000 ...god that seems so long ago!!!!

well it was lol ...10 years I been drivin :shock: unbelievable

And I've been driving for 11 yrs!!! My driving instructor was broad Devonian who used to call me "Maid" :D

I took my theory in September 96 (was one of the first in the country to take it too as they were introduced in the July).. Started lessons in the October, and passed on the 20th of December 1996... first time.

Mind you that was 11 years ago now.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

My driving instructor was brilliant... but he was arrested a few years later for abusing little boys as he was a scout master..

He never tried anything with me, but it was really shocking :shock: :shock: :shock:

it took me 11weeks from start to finish i took my theory within 2weeks of starting my lessons which was i think mid april and passed my test 29th june 04 was gutted that i passed as used to have sooo much fun with my driving instructor so much so i paid an extra 120 to do the pass plus so i could have a few more hours driving with him haha sad i know!!!

Started taking lessons when i was 17 passed just after i turnt 18.. it took me three goes to pass both tests

I kept failing the hazard and passing the theory :oops:

We didn't have theory when I passed my test ummmm 17 years ago :oops:

thanls ladies...

so in all it shouldn't really take that long for me... i'm hoping by the end of this year.... penty of time :D

Im hopin by August Im passed!!!!! woo woo drivin lesson tomorow - get ur bum out on the road neeko - its the best thing ever!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back