how long did it ake you to!!!

erm, took my theory about 2months after turning 17 (if that)

turned 17 in march, took my test in august, failed the first, then passed the second.

but my dad was teaching me too, so i could practice alot :)

mummykay said:
Im hopin by August Im passed!!!!! woo woo drivin lesson tomorow - get ur bum out on the road neeko - its the best thing ever!!!!

i know i know... my hubby got a car, he used to teach me but stoped when i fell pregnant :roll:

i k now the feeling great, just knowing your moving a big machine by your self.

good luck hun :hug:

there was no theory when i passed :shock:

took about 6 months at one lesson a week as it was all i could afford

You should def be able to pass by end of the year, I passed both within about 6 months at 1 lesson a week :D

You will never look back once you have passed your driving test.

If i remember rightly i started in May as soon as i turned 17 and had one lesson a week and passed my test the beginning of Nov so took about 6 months. Had my theory somewhere in the middle. Have been driving for nearly seven years, i would be lost without my car :(

I only passed my test in September it was my 2nd attempt, I started my lessons in March and had 2 a week for 6 months :( It took me ages to work up the courage for my test!! I passed my theory first time the week after I started my driving lessons

Passed theory first time, that was pretty easy, starting driving at 16, took lessons for ages, got quite good, nicked my mums car when she was on holdiay... crashed it stopped driving lessons returned to lessons 2006 oct or so (26) and passed 1st time in 2007 april

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back