Reaction score
Ihave my first on Fri :cheer:

• How long did it take you to pass?
    Who did you pass with?
    What was your best and worse moments?
    What was your first car ?
    How much did you pay for it?
    How much was your insurence?

How long did it take you to pass? 4 months 2 hrs a week (but had a few lessons b4 on and off..)
Who did you pass with? a local company
What was your best and worse moments - almost failing on my test
What was your first car ? shitty fiesta lol
How much did you pay for it? £500 rip off
How much was your insurance. bout £70 pm

good luck hun x

Morganuk said:
Ihave my first on Fri :cheer:
Oh god mine was 13 years ago!

• How long did it take you to pass? About 7 months I think - 2nd attempt
    Who did you pass with? Private local fella
    What was your best and worse moments? Mine - watching the examiner cringe when I squeezed between two parked cars - I failed! :(
    What was your first car ? Citroen AX
    How much did you pay for it? Don't know - was a present
    How much was your insurence? Something crazy like £30pm - ahh thems the days!

Good luck - hope you pass x

Yay youl have to join my driving thread hun!!!

How long you had your provisonal for then? cant believe youve had it and not had lessons. As soon as i got mine i booked the lesson!

Im doing it with a local chap as well whos very nice and I have a laugh with and is deadly calm all the time!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Yay youl have to join my driving thread hun!!!

How long you had your provisonal for then? cant believe youve had it and not had lessons. As soon as i got mine i booked the lesson!

Im doing it with a local chap as well whos very nice and I have a laugh with and is deadly calm all the time!

Ive had t for a yr :oops: :lol:

My lifes just been up in the air but whohooo im off now :lol:
Ill join your th
read and well make a bet to see who passes first (bet il lose :lol: )

Lisa, 4 mths that bloody brilliant :clap:

Mamma2be: £30 bring back those days :lol:

How long did it take you to pass? I passed 1st time :dance: I think I had about 15 lessons
Who did you pass with? Cant remember, some guy from Yeovil!
What was your best and worse moments? Worse was the 1st time I tried to drive my bosses van with my exboyfriend he showed me how to move and didnt say how to stop and I crashed into a warehouse! There was loads of blokes watching! :oops: I think I was on the accelerator and the break and the van was skidding towards the warehouse! Best was passing!!!
What was your first car ? Fiat Cinquncento
How much did you pay for it? £450
How much was your insurence? £500

:) Good luck on Friday!

How long did it take you to pass? About 7 months. 2 Theory tests and 2 practicals
Who did you pass with? Mine was with a guy called Graham Young! He was horrible! Used to make me cry!
What was your best and worse moments? Best was when you get some independence on the road. Worst was when he shouted at me and made me cry!
What was your first car ? A little 5 door Corsa
How much did you pay for it? Majorly ripped off at £1500!
How much was your insurence? £880 for my first year alone

LisaJ1986 said:
How long did it take you to pass? About 7 months. 2 Theory tests and 2 practicals
Who did you pass with? Mine was with a guy called Graham Young! He was horrible! Used to make me cry!
What was your best and worse moments? Best was when you get some independence on the road. Worst was when he shouted at me and made me cry!

Why the hell was he shouting at you for?
Asshole :evil:

Morganuk said:
LisaJ1986 said:

I stalled the car!!! It was like my second trip on the main roads and there was lots of traffic and i panicked!!!
He was an arse! He contradicted everything. Like, if you cross your arms don't worry, it's your first time. Then i crossed my arms and he yelled at me!!!

LisaJ1986 said:
Morganuk said:
LisaJ1986 said:

I stalled the car!!! It was like my second trip on the main roads and there was lots of traffic and i panicked!!!
He was an arse! He contradicted everything. Like, if you cross your arms don't worry, it's your first time. Then i crossed my arms and he yelled at me!!!

His job is to be patient :evil:
Did you complain hun :hug:

The guy ive got sounds really nice on the phone so hopefully all will be well.
If he turns into an ass ill just go with someone else.
He mus of turned you into a nrevous wreck :hug:

Morganuk said:
LisaJ1986 said:
Morganuk said:
LisaJ1986 said:

He was self employed. My OH begged me to change but i didn't wanna start from the beginning again. Dunno what the hell made me think i would do but i really thought i'd tough it out!
Stupid really when i think about it.
The day of my second test was the worst. He was cruel and really knocked my confidence. Thankfully i passed so never had to see him again!!!

God thats awful, my instructor is fabulous. Hes very calm, no shouting, prompts me at everything. He didnt even raise his voice at me last week when i was speeding in murrow :rotfl:

No need for a instructor to yell :evil:

Morgan im psyched for you mate!

Had to tell you this because it still cracks me up. My sister's driving instructor said to her if I want you to turn left I'll squeeze your left boob and if I want you to turn right I'll squeeze you're right. :shock: :shock: :shock:

To which my sister replied:. If you touch my left boob I'll break your left arm and if you touch my right boob I'll break your right. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Needless to say she never had another lesson with him. Now you could report him for sexual harrassment! :shakehead:

Mama 2 Be said:
Had to tell you this because it still cracks me up. My sister's driving instructor said to her if I want you to turn left I'll squeeze your left boob and if I want you to turn right I'll squeeze you're right. :shock: :shock: :shock:

To which my sister replied:. If you touch my left boob I'll break your left arm and if you touch my right boob I'll break your right. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Needless to say she never had another lesson with him. Now you could report him for sexual harrassment! :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Good answers :lol:

LisaJ1986 said:
Morganuk said:
LisaJ1986 said:
Morganuk said:
LisaJ1986 said:

He was self employed. My OH begged me to change but i didn't wanna start from the beginning again. Dunno what the hell made me think i would do but i really thought i'd tough it out!
Stupid really when i think about it.
The day of my second test was the worst. He was cruel and really knocked my confidence. Thankfully i passed so never had to see him again!!!

Well good on you for passing hun :cheer: :hug: :hug:

mrs_tommo22 said:
God thats awful, my instructor is fabulous. Hes very calm, no shouting, prompts me at everything. He didnt even raise his voice at me last week when i was speeding in murrow :rotfl:

No need for a instructor to yell :evil:

Morgan im psyched for you mate!

Oh he sounds good :cheer: and thanks hun :hug:

How long did it take you to pass? Just over a year with 1 hour per week (failed one test and a few weeks gaps here and there)
Who did you pass with? A local independent instructor
What was your best and worse moments? Best - when I found out I passed and didn't have to go through it again! Worst - when my first test was terminated :oops:
What was your first car ? Fiat Punto
How much did you pay for it? Didn't - OH passed it on to me when he got a new one.
How much was your insurence? £340 per year with Direct Line

How long did it take you to pass? Ive had about 11 lessons and Im waitin for my test

Who did you pass with? BSM

What was your best and worse moments? Best - being able to paralell park, worst - ICE

What was your first car ? VW Beetle

How much did you pay for it? £7000

How much was your insurence? Its about £3500 :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111