What did you buy partner / hubby?

PinkPunch

Reaction score
I'm curious!

Did you go for something practical but needed? or gave in and bought him an x-box / pc game?

My hubby got new shoes from river island.. :roll:

I went on U2 website and Spurs website and bought him anything he didn't already have :wall:

He hates watches or jewelry so I can't ever buy him anything like that :roll:

Men. :shakehead:

The 1st year we were together my darling husband went to town on christmas eve to do his shopping. He then got pissed and fell asleep on the bus coming home. When he woke up, he was past his stop, and just jumped off, leaving all the pressies behind. Christmas day was spent with him saying...i got you that...and that...and I never got anything.

Now we don't buy for each other, just a million other people.

Loads of random stuff
Iv been strong though and bought him a game for the Wii and that is wrapped up now so he cant have it lol.

Last edited:
I got mine Eric Claptons greatest hits, top gear driving anthems and a new dressing gown as his is ancient faded green with his name embroidered on it :rotfl:

We're not getting each other loads this year as we've just bought a new computer

I got my husband a Big Lebowski T-shirt (his favourite film), a book on how to be a good dad (!), a DVD, a chocolate orange YUM which I'll probably eat and a magnetic food reminder thingie for the fridge which we need...

a usb drumkit, long way round dvd... and that's it at the mo. he had a cymbal for his drumkit, and i got another term's cookery course at college so we said we should take those out the christmas fund. so really i bought him a cymbal too but he already has it.

Nothing yet, but will probley get him something he needs

dvd boxset of series 1 and 2 of Supernatural
dvd boxset of series 3 of 4400
dvd transformers special edition two disc thinggy

and he's bought himself a new i-mac :roll: and given me his old one (even though I was alright with my pc) :roll:

dont really have another half, but someone has being told theyre gettin something small, silver and round.... and it really isnt what they think :lol: and shes also not to get it til she passes her driving test♦

He's had a PS3 for his bday & xmas, also got him Lewis Hamiltons biography, matrix triology set & a new razor.... spoilt or what?! :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: PP are you sure you aren't my DH in disguise? ;) He's been trying to get me to spill the beans over his xmas presant for days now and I'm not talking... he has posted on the forum recently.. but just in case...

HA!!!! I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING OTHER THAN... THINKGEEK.COM.... MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rotfl:

I have got my DH a pair of binoculars and a bird book cos we have just moved to the country and he is fascinated by all the birdies (we even have an owl living in the barn next door), a Jeremy Clarkson DVD, a Richard Hammond DVD, a BMW 3 series key ring, and some clothes.

next jeans, joop aftershave, footy shirt, choccies, my name is earl box set, led zep album, 28 weeks later dvd, bottle of baileys, funny sox and some choccies :cheer:

My hubby would be devasted if I got him 'boring' presents (his words) like clothes, socks, aftershave, watches etc.

He says he is still a kid and wants toys! :roll:

So I have got him Mario Galaxy for the Wii. I have got him one or two other little things too, but I wont post them in case he sneaks on and reads this :D

A Breitling watch...He doesnt deserve it tho! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back