What did you buy partner / hubby?

btw, has anyone noticed that semi-chem is the cheapest place for perfume? I bought my dad the D.Beckham eau de toilette for £12.99 and its £19.50 in Boots - thats annoys me! :rotfl:

Me and OH not spending much on each other this year we've got too many other things to buy.
All I have bought him is an Official Subaru T-shirt and a box of Licorice Allsorts. Think i'll buy him something else though it doesn't feel right only having two presents for him.

The most we have ever spent on each other is £100 each but we are only spending £50 each this year because if we spend more it will make things tight over the holidays and we want to enjoy the break :D

Got the OH The Simpsons Movie on Blu-ray, a Haynes Baby manual and a discworld collectors edition calendar (he's a Terry Prachett geek :lol: )

James has got him the new Ricky Gervais live DVD.

I gave in and got my dh a PS3. That was before we'd decided we were buying a house :lol: so it's been expensive this year. Got him a few other bits from Transformers and some clothes etc. He best be bloody grateful :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back