Discharge and Pain

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
Over the weekend my cold has got so bad im coughing all the time, I cant sleep with it.
Last week I was having bad pains at the bottom of my bump but it went, over the weekend the pain has come back worse and im getting a jelly like discharge, im of to see midwife tomorow, but has anyone els had this? do you think it could just be all the coughing?

I HAVE HAD A JELLY LIKE DISCHARGE FOR WEEKS CAB.
i TOLD MY MIDWIFEsoz caps and she said it was coz id had a baby beofre and it was the mucus plug coming away.
ask your midwife

well i began with the jelly discharge around the same time as you and i didn't have mine early.
:)

Me too hun :hug: I agree with budge, even with my first i kept losing bits of my mucus plug from quite early on, and i also lost some of mine 2 weeks ago today and no sign of baby coming early. If youve been caughing a lot or have a cold and been sneezing sometimes bits of it can be dislodged but should replenish itself. Hope this helps hun :hug: xxx

**WHISPERS**
you know what - when i go to the loo for a poo and i strain a bit - i lose quite a lot of jelly stuff
i think the same applies for coughing - its coz we're all a bit stretched already up there :wink:

shhhhhhhhh :shhh:

if you're worried though cab phone your midwife. Thats what they are there for

Just phoned the hospital as I could not get through to midwife, and they said if the pain gets any worse or I have large amounts of discharge stuff to go in if not hold on till tomorow, and the same again just take paracitamol and try to rest.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :shhh: budge!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what happened to me the other week when i posted my topic on mucus plug lost at 32 weeks remember!!!! :shhh: :shhh: (hurries and hides blushes :oops: )

Same has been happening to me, pain is probsstretching, i had alot of pain down there and doc said its perfectly normal at this stage its stretching (this was at my 34 week check) and the discharge will be bits of mucus plug when your body strains, to poop, cough, sneeze etc.

Cas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back