How are we all doing???

lulu

Reaction score
All of us who were due this weekend or thereabouts, how are you all doing? Im not getting much. Had very faint period pains earlier and some type of pains now but thinking its gonna be nothing!!!

Check in and let us know how you are all doing! :D :hug:

Lulu you never know! my contractions started off with mild period pains at 8am in morning, by 6am next day she was here after 45 mins established labour - dont knock it hun! he or she may be here soon! just keep busy to pass the time, hows the house coming along?

The house is looking fab! I love it. Went to ikea the other night so excited decorating the living room with bits and bobs, putting my art up and charity shop candle sticks!!!

Got my sofa and a fridge now, just need a mattress for me, spare bed and Im almost there.

Im at OH's this weekend just incase anything happens!

Im very scared at the thought of labour and having 2 little ones to look after but a bit more excited than I was.

oh lulu we would love to see pics of your new house! :D

were hoping to move into rented accomodation in september! i cant wait to get personalising and decorating it.

im not ready to pop yet, but the last two days ive had tonnes of BH and a couple of weird sharp pains in my belly.

hospital bags are packed.. just incase ;)

I will have to try and take some pics. My phone is crap so will get OH's phone and take them. Thats if I get back there sometime soon now my car is buggered!!!

Only just seen this thread... sorry haven't checked in earlier! Had more strong tightenings yesterday evening and was convinced it would all kick off over night. Now it's 5am here and NOTHING! Really down nothing is happening again - I'm gyrating on my gym ball as I write this :rotfl: Got a blood pressure check today as it was a bit high on Sunday. Come on baby, OUT!!!

well, still here, definitely think something is going on in there but its not regular at all. :think:

Hiya Everyone,

Yeah, I'm still here too. Really thought I was going to go into labour on Saturday as I made all the beds in the morning and then started having contractions that went on for a couple of hours. They did stop though and although I've had odd ones since, nothing in comparison!!

I'm so uncomfortable though, and this heat!!!!! I don't think it is going to be long now!!!! I am really excited but scared witless at the same time!!!

How is everyone else? Have we had any July poppers today? :lol:

All the best,

hey, :wave: still here :(

had more pain this morning but then a big fat nothing!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Hiya,

Me too!!! Had an extremely uncomfortable night and kept thinking things may kick off but am fine this morning and am just off to look at new pushchairs!!!

All the best,

Hi,

It was my due date (well, yesterday now......) and I am still hanging on too!!!! I really thought this one would be early!!!!!

I'm counting on the 5th or the 7th!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back