how is everyone???

rach

Reaction score
hooray :D sickness is finally easing off ive had a couple of days now where its only been slight nausea im still extremely tired and hormonal but finally stopped throwing up :D it all seems so weird this time. last time i was pg i had put on nearly a stone already by now this time ive not put on a pound ive not really started showing either yet which last time i was showing really early to be honest if it wasnt for the sickness in the last few weeks i wouldnt have felt pg at all looking forward to my scan now as im not quite believing im pg i know i had scan at 6 weeks and seen heart beat but seems so long ago. the injections are going better and im now used to doing it still hurt myself some days and get lots of bruises but it is a bit easier to do them now
lots going on for me in next few weeks am having scan next tuesday then my new kitchen is being fitted and then back to work on 23rd october :( really dreading that its going to be strange going back even if it is only for a few months :( xxxxxxxxxx

so how is everyone else??????

I've loat 4lb, eating mainly toast, crisps, cake, jelly and drinking water or tea :lol: Got a bogging cold and crampy and been bleeding, as seems normal for me! But have the night off tonight, mums taking Damien so hoorah, sleep for me!

Started peeing in the middle of the night in the last week, and not just a quick wee, it goes of for about 20seconds full stream! :lol: What's that about?! :lol:

I wake up about 3/4 times a night, think thats why im so flipping tired all the time

Im picking up OH a chinese on the way home from work cause I cant even be bothered to eat!! Im just so tired, I might even go straight to bed when I get home!

I wish I could phone in sick for work for the next 3 days

I'm so glad I'm not working, I had to give up work when was pregnant with Damien I was so ill with him.

Bring on second boring trimester! :lol:

yep i 2nd that sami and god the 2nd tri is boring lol :rotfl: xxx

I've hit 2nd tri now but am still really tired. By the time Ella goes to bed at 7pm I am ready to drop!! As a result the house is a tip..... Feeling sick stopped at around week 9 thank god, have got really spotty on my face and shoulders again. Weight is going well this time, I'm 7lb less than I was this time last pregnancy with Ella, which I'm pleased about as I put on so much weight when I was pregnant with her. Am surprised how quickly it came off afterwards tbh!

Glad the injections are getting easier and the sickness Rach, hopefully you'll be able to relax into the 2nd tri soon hon :hug:

Sami said:
I'm so glad I'm not working, I had to give up work when was pregnant with Damien I was so ill with him.

Bring on second boring trimester! :lol:

Yeh but ill still probably be as tired. Thing is when im on my days off I never feel ill cause I chill out, go to be about 11pm-12am but I dont set my alarm and sleep till I wake which is usually 11am-12pm so I get a good 12 hours and feel great, I dodnt feel im being lazy as Im looking after myself, but as soon as I come back to work, im up at 6am, (after last night not getting to sleep till 2am then waking twice for the loo) at work for 7am till 7pm but by 1pm-2pm Im shattered and start to feel queazy! Cant be good for me.

My OH is annoying me at the moment though, saying im putting on how tired I am gerrrrrrr. MEN

My house is a tip aswell don't worry Kina :)

My best time when pregnant with Damien was from about 18-25 weeks or so, maybe a bit less. I can't wait for that though, getting to 20 weeks x

Sending everyone energy and well-feeling vibes! xx

I would sleep better if i didn't have to get up to puke...food has become my enemy i don't eat anything without thinking what it will be like when i throw it back up...

hoping my morning sickness clears soon

wow Rach you are busy at the mo!

I'm not too bad apart from the tiredness and mood swings... spoke to my doc yesterday about trying out B vitamin as recommended by Cat&Noah and she agreed that it tis a positive thing to take during pg...so I'm giving that a go.

Hope you're all feeling well ladies and if not, hope you will be soon x :D

glad your starting to feel better rach! hope everything goes well at your scan on tuesday, im still waiting for my booking in appointment!
im constantly feeling :puke: and the only way that i dont feel sick is if i eat something but the thought of anything makes me feel :puke: so im just munching on digestive biscuits when i can. i havent actually been sick but i dont know whats worse, being sick or just feeling sick all the time! also very tired and sore boobs. i feel like im showing already aswell at just over 7 weeks?

Awww cloud9 :hug: being sick is horrid isn't it, I had it with my son, it's horrible being ill for so long. Keep eating toast (with Marmite if you can face it), lots of folic acid and carbs to keep your calories up. That's what I am living on. :hug:

Actually feel better today, didn't wake up to pee, and woke up at 8:30am! (OH should of got up for work at 7:45am, ooops!!). Had a nice rested sleep and didn't feel like being sick when I got up! Hoorah - I found my cure, leave Damien at my mums for 9 months :lol: (only kidding!)

Hi I`m Jane, I`m 10 weeks now, can i join in?? I want a moan too :cheer:

I had to give up work cos i feel so sick, but I`m not vomming as such, just feel like i have the flu but without the snotty nose, nausea instead.

My boobs are all big and heavy too and i think blue veins are showing up more errrr !

And I`m SO tired and pathetic and flopping about the house, everything is such an effort and so draining.

Thanks for that girls, I feel better for reading what you have all written too, makes feel slightly more normal XX :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back