Net been down a week&Ive so missed u all-Gimme an update!

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

Well.....my internet has been off all week and Ive been having preg-forum withdrawal. Cant sneak on at work incase anyone sees my history.

Im back and rather than me trawl through aalllllll the blogs can u all gimme an update on how u are incase I've missed anything.

Me: Well as you may know after MMC in April I'm 9 weeks now, had a early scan showing lil beans heartbeat at 7 weeks 4 days. Been a nervous wreck since as Ive got another reassure scan on wednesday. So scared bean might not be beating this time. As last time he/she stoppped beating at 8 weeks.
Midwife says its a good sign that we've seent he heartbeat this far as we didnt have it last time.

So Im feeling podgey. I haveny exactly been eating healthy but ive needed the carbs, been going to bed at 9 and getting up at 6.30. Been a nightmare with Hubby and only just holding in together emotionally at work. I just need to get to Tri 2 and then I can hopefully start to enjoy my PG

No sickness (which is worryng me). Who else is having sickness, having a nervous feeling most days rather than sickness.

Done my cleaning today after 2 weeks of being too lazy, (so not like me).
Praying every day that things are ok on wednesday. MW says statistically Im less likely to MC 2nd time round although I know it is a possibility :(

So...cant wait to hear how u all are and have an intro frm the newbies.

Missed uuuuuuuuuuuuu aaallllllllllllllllllll xxx:)

Hey Sorry to about your mmc last time, I have been worrying my self sick over my little bean too Its so hard not too

Hope you see a nice strong little heart beat on Wednesday hun :)

Iv been up and down my self suffering with nausea and just pure exhaustion, finding it so hard in work trying to deal with the nausea and hide it all from work, but been feeling a bit more positive since the nausea came back even though my body feels worse if that makes any sense

as for the house well its a total pig sty and i just dont care, all i wanna do is eat junk food and google the hell out of everything baby related hehe

hopefully will snap out of it in tri 2 and start to enjoy it more :)

Yey hugsy that great to hear that its not just me feeling bonkers, lazy n piggy. Really dnt feel like myself but as u say i dont car eif it means gregory junior is allllll ok x

yeah our world will revolve around cleaning up and poo and vomit in 7 months so may as well enjoy the calm before the storm hehe

It's great to hear that no-one else can be bothered with the housework - lol - my ironing pile is just about needing its own postcode - that being the only job in the house that OH wont do.

:wave: hi Hun I did wonder where you had gone, I'm in here now eeeekkkkk lol
Glad you're well and have listened to the heartbeat. I'm only 5wks +3 so still early I've only got stupid insomnia then tired all day and really sore bb for symptoms. Like you I want more symptoms xxxx

Eeeeeek Sue its great ur here!!!!!!!!
Once I get to 3 months (if i do this time) I must must must start swimming, cos im getting love handles and I do not like it!!!!! Need to start cutting back on food, i have been indulging abit too much, but seriously only because I have felt soooooo hungry.
Great to start seeing familiar faces from TTC in here too xx

Hey chick! Welcome back!

I know what you mean with them in work checking your Internet history!! They even read my emails!! How rude!

X

Yeah I think so :(

One of the male bosses even made a crude comment about me shopping for underwear online whilst on my dinner. Phffftttt!

X

Oh god thats terrible, what job do u do? is it a private or public sector company?
Pig ! x

hello...welcome back

i had my scan at 6 weeks 5 days and say a little heartbeat....like you wont settle til i have my next scan, which will be at 12 weeks ish unless something freaks me in the meantime.

my bbs are really tender and i have had a bit of sickness....if i let myself get too hungry or tired i feel awful. have only actually been sick twice though...but i think there is worse still to come..

its all a good sign though.......for me anyway cos last time i had no symptoms at all

xx

hey im new to PF - found out that we're expecting ourt first on Tuesday.

by bb's have been really sore for weeks though so should have guessed something was going on in there. also havin a lot of twinges in my stomach and strangely getting the hiccups which i never get. My cats wont leave me alone.. constantly on my lap.... i think they know lol

ive also been really lazy and eating like a horse

xx

oh yea, i keep getting light headed aswell, when i stand up. think thats to do with my iron levels but will speak to the doc about it on thursday xx

hiya glad your all ok!!!!!!!!!!! nothing new on my front 10 weeks today still no sickness still having the odd cramp and a bit of blood here and there which leads to nothing so i know all is ok x

hey fingers crossed for you hope your next scan goes as well as the first :)
i have been very lazy too, its so difficult when none knows what going on, wish we could tell our friends but its early days yet!
will be telling work tomz though due to the environment i work in. scared as i don't want to get told off by my manager as there are two people off work already on mat leave!

Awww well they cant treat u any differently. Always worth joining the union, i pay 2,50 a week but know if my work started any funny business the union would represent me.
Vicky.....10 weeks already, wow, have u had a scan yet to confirm all is ok?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back