How is everyone today?

Yeah it does drag, and then you get to a day before (me now) and you start sh*tting yourself that all is okay. My doppler doesn't seem to be picking up a heart beat for me or baby last couple of days either, I think it is broken but it adds to the worry. :(

Well today I'm ok but worrying again :wall: :wall: :wall: This time its cos i woke up this mornign and felt well..... Not pregnant .... I hadn't realised i was feeling pregnant until i woke up this morning and didn't feel it. it was really weird i cannot really explain it i just felt empty!! But I'm just hoping its all in my head. I POAS again this morning and the line was still as strong as the control line but should it be stronger than the control line like what moofa is getting (and i think i'm a little further on than moofa too?)

Oh yeah ang just a little OT moan by OH really upset me last night we went for tea at his parents house and we were sat round the table and in front of everyone he said "me and lads were taking at work and we all agreed that the most important person in our lives who we cannot live without is our mums (which was apple pie to his mum who is always trying to point out he cares more for her) So i sat there after 12 years together, his wife and hopefully carrying his child and felt completely worthless!!! :cry: :cry: and embarrassed :oops:

Maybe its just my hormones :pray:

How is everyone else feeling today?

LMP x

Hi

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Don't worry Little Miss Pink, I don't feel pregnant either, I think it is myth you can't really feel pregnant in the early stages as the baby is tiny, may be when you have m/s you may start feeling pregnant. I wouldn't worry about the lines it just depends on the pregnancy kits

I wouldn't worry honestly :hug: :hug:

Mx

Im still feeling and being really sick all the time and also really really tired, got my first scan appointment through today and its for next friday

Sorry to hear you are feeling so rough Sarah, funnily enough I am feeling rougher now then earlier in this trimester :roll:

Got my 12 week scan at 1pm today and am bricking it a bit. I'm sure it will be okay but can't help it. Just trying to keep busy in the meantime. it would be so great to come back to work this afternoon and finally tell everyone here that I am having a baby. :pray:

Good luck with your scan becs! I have already had two... one for a previous failed pg where they found this baby in the very early stages, and one last week for a possible mc. Everything was fine on both of those, but I still worry about the next one in the back of my mind.

As for me, I lost my job last night :( My boss is a complete arse and decided to sack me for being upset over the way he had shouted and swore at me!

I am relieved however, as they had a "smoking policy" whereby everyone was allowed to smoke in the office and i feared it would do my baby harm. My OH has just set up a business though, so i have agreed to do some promotions for his business, fingers crossed it will be enough to cover both of our earnings :pray:

Am nervous but excited at the same time... plus he cant shout at me for being on here :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back