How is everyone today?

sarafet

Reaction score
I am feeling yuck, so much wind and constipation :x

I'm also feeling quite emotional too, any little thing is setting me off just now.

I'm so hungry and nothing seems to be appetising :(

yuck, moan over, whos next :cheer:

xxxx

I've had a bit of constipation and I find from about 3 in the afternoon I've got no appetite and feel a bit icky. Worst thing today has been my jeans digging in a bit. Am sat at work with buttons undone :moon: lol...

Won't be long before I need bigger pants. Have told my boss I'll be coming in in pj's :rotfl:

As long as everything's happy and healthy in there though I'm not moaning :D

rofl about your jeans :lol:

i've calmed down a bit now, just starving hhahaha

xxx

I'm actually ok today - haven't been sick once!

I have a weird pain though when I walk - not my stomach, further down

I sometimes have that weird feeling when I walk as well - I think it's normal - just stretching pains :) Just had my 12-week scan yesterday and everything's looking good! ...so now I'll be calm for about another week until I start fretting for my next scan :? I don't think I'll ever be "calm" during my pregnancy - only when I'm actually holding my child in my arms :D

Feel like sh*t, cant stop crying been crying nearly all day over nothing and now i have a really bad headache

sarah hun hope you're ok :hug:

i've felt really weepy today too, it's not nice :(

give me a pm if you fancie a chat/moan :hug:

xxx

i am always crying this past week or so threw 3 big books at hbby yest we had a huge row over something so trivial
emotions are just running wild was hoping they would of calmed down by now
manda xx

Ive had a really crap week this week! I have been so tearful and moody. Even doubting myself this week that I can raise a baby on my own :oops: Im ok now though - mentally :rotfl: Im excited again :cheer:

Starting to get heartburn and major headaches though and my sickness is back with a vengance!! I have only been to work one day this week :( They are so angry with me....oh well.

Apart from that Im all good and getting excited about Christmas :D

big hugs for everyone who feels like pooh, cant have a pooh and cant stop crying :wink: :hug: :hug: :hug:
x x x

Afternoon ladies, sending lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for all of you who are feeling :puke: and look like this :oops: :evil: :oops: on the loo.

I'm feeling okay today, a bit jaded and sore (boobs) but really nothing.

I can see battersea power station from my office window and they are filming the next bond film there. It's quite exciting all these black helicopters are landing and taking off. :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: to everyone :hug:

my boobs are sore today too, i'm aso getting annoyed at my appetite, everyday there seems to be less and less things i want to eat :puke:

xxxx

Becs said:
Afternoon ladies, sending lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for all of you who are feeling :puke: and look like this :oops: :evil: :oops: on the loo.

I'm feeling okay today, a bit jaded and sore (boobs) but really nothing.

I can see battersea power station from my office window and they are filming the next bond film there. It's quite exciting all these black helicopters are landing and taking off. :D

wow! I love things like that...not that Ive ever sen a Bond Film being made lol but Im easily distracted and pleased! Id be watching that all day :D

Big :hug: to you all. Hopefully all these icky symptoms will stop in a couple of weeks. Everything seems to indicate instant Cinderella-at-the-ball type makeover when you get to 2nd tri :D It'll all be worth it in the end...

bumpmakes3 said:
Big :hug: to you all. Hopefully all these icky symptoms will stop in a couple of weeks. Everything seems to indicate instant Cinderella-at-the-ball type makeover when you get to 2nd tri :D It'll all be worth it in the end...

Oh I hope so! Im resembling Cinderella whos been run over by her 4white horses and pumpkin coach! :rotfl: I havent looked this s**t for as long as I can remember :D

Aww Tilly - I'm sure you look just gooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrgeous :D

I'm finding a nice bubble bath, clean jammies and nice clean sheets to get into make me feel better when I've had a cr*p day. All snuggly clean, preferably with some maltesers for company and a double bill of sex and the city on the tv.

I look at that sentence and realise how far I've come in a week from being out all weekend living it up at gigs and dancing the nights away at rock world. Don't think I could stay awake for a panto at the moment, never mind a gig :rotfl:

bumpmakes3 said:
I'm finding a nice bubble bath, clean jammies and nice clean sheets to get into make me feel better when I've had a cr*p day. All snuggly clean, preferably with some maltesers for company and a double bill of sex and the city on the tv.

Oh hun honestly I look bad LOL...my complexion is grey :shock: OMG that sounds like heaven though! Im gonna do just that later, get my Sex & City DVD's out and a big bag of malteasers...hopefully they'll go down ok. Im sure they will :D

bumpmakes3 said:
I look at that sentence and realise how far I've come in a week from being out all weekend living it up at gigs and dancing the nights away at rock world. Don't think I could stay awake for a panto at the moment, never mind a gig :rotfl:

Me too hun, I seem to have aged over night. Im 25 going on 60, asleep by 8pm and Ive grown a halo...no smoking & drinking Ive even stopped swearing so much :rotfl: :rotfl:

x x

I seem to have aged over night. Im 25 going on 60, asleep by 8pm and Ive grown a halo...no smoking & drinking Ive even stopped swearing so much ROTFL ROTFL

I know just what you mean. I don't even feel like drinking or smoking and I only found out I was pg 6 days ago. Before that didn't have any symptoms or anything, except that hangovers were getting worse.... Feel awful thinking about how much I've been drinking but all stopped now. Halo here too :angel:

:rotfl: at the pair of you sadly no s.i.t.c for me :(
i will be watching katie and peter though oh and maybe watership down lol
my swearing has got really bad even hubby said its mad i used to swear a fair bit but now its every other word!!!!
manda xx

manda224 said:
:rotfl: at the pair of you sadly no s.i.t.c for me :(
i will be watching katie and peter though oh and maybe watership down lol
my swearing has got really bad even hubby said its mad i used to swear a fair bit but now its every other word!!!!
manda xx

Aww I love Katie & Peter, not sure how you can watch Watership Down though hun?! It would meake me bawl my eyes out :cry: :cry: :cry:

x x

i brought it for hubby as hes never seen it
we watched my girl the other night and we both cried and cried i think i might take a small nap while he watchs it lol
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back