How Are All Your 1st Tri Mummys2B feeling today?

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :wave:

It seems quiet in here today so i thought i would just post to see how you are all doing :hug:

As for me I'm feeling a little less anxious today. :roll: you'll be releived to know :roll: As of tomorrow i will be 7 weeks pregnant so i'm only 1 week away from being 8 weeks when i know there is a little decrease in the risk of miscarrage and it will also be just under a week until my midwife appointment. :cheer:

I'm trying to focus on the positive things like, I am pregnant, my temps are still up, i have had no bleeding, an early scan saw a heartbeat and all the necessary things yolk sac, fetal pole etc. That my booblies are sore and nausia is creeping in... So i've got to keep focused on these positive signs and hope nothing changes.

How is everyone else feeling?

:hug: LMP x

I don't feel any different at the moment except sore boobs but that's about it! I know the nausea will soon creep in though and i'm kinda excited about it :lol: I'm quite tired though but all in all feel good :D

Hi

I'm ok today. I think my sickness last wednesday was actually food poisioning rather the morning sickness. I do have neasuea but been wearing my sickness bands and eating peppermints.

I'm so tired as at 5am we took the cat to the vet and she sadly died yesterday so haven't slept much, oh and just found out my job will not be re-graded so the job is safe but I will no longer get pay increases so thought I would apply for a new job after maternity leave.

How is everyone today?

Mx

I am feel rough as today.

Been sick 4 times. This is whether I eat, drink or not. Not having probs down the other side of my body, so thats a bleesing lol

Haven'tgot particularly sore boobs. Just the nausea. Take a cheap hpt every 3 dyas (3 in a pak for 99p, so not bad lol) Have one left, so gonna stop when finished with that.

Got to go get a train a a bit. will keep a carrier bag with me. Wish me luck lol

Speak to you all soon

Sophs x

Hi Strangeness,
Crikey looking forward to M/S you can have mine any day. I walked around a shopping mall yesterday worrying non stop if i woul dmake it to a loo if i needed to vomit and was scared of the embarrassment if i didn't. Glad your feeling generally good hope it continues :hug: :hug:

Hi Moofa

i'm so sorry to hear about you cat :hug: :hug: take it easy today cos it sounds like you had bad night!!

Do you receommend sickness bands i think i might get some if they work!

LMP x

fuffins1981 said:
I am feel rough as today.

Been sick 4 times. This is whether I eat, drink or not. Not having probs down the other side of my body, so thats a bleesing lol

Haven'tgot particularly sore boobs. Just the nausea. Take a cheap hpt every 3 dyas (3 in a pak for 99p, so not bad lol) Have one left, so gonna stop when finished with that.

Got to go get a train a a bit. will keep a carrier bag with me. Wish me luck lol

Speak to you all soon

Sophs x

Oh no it sounds like you have got M/S quite bad ? When did it chance from nausia to sickness with you because i will be 7 weeks tomorrow but have managed to keep it at nausia so far! How are you managing to hide it from collegeages etc?

Hope the train goes ok :hug: Keep that bag to hand?

LMp x

Hi :wave:

I'm feeling awful today!! Nausea, so tired and my boobs are heavy and swollen!
I'm struggling to eat, the only thing iv managed since yesterday afternoon is 2 slices of toast and a pack of salted hula hoops!
I'v got my first midwife appointment tomorrow so I'm hoping she can tell me how to get rid of this sick feeling!!
Sorry for moaning so much :oops:

hello all :wave:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: plenty of :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: for you girls - doctors orders :lol:

Today i feel like i am going to explode. honestly, if i dont fart soon, i might float away. this bloating is getting worse again...back to the severity it was when i was just finding out :(

Last night, my OH was finishing laying flooring in the kitchen, and the hammering and noise almost made me sick. had a smoothie and the feeling passed, thankfully.

I think i would rather have bloating than nausea though :roll:

im feeling good, have not been sick in 3 days now, so hopefully my m/s has gone for good. :cheer:

Aww you poor girls with your m/s! I'm hoping it passes for you all soon! I'm sure I'll be here complaining in another week or 2! Best thing to do is eat a dry biscuit before you get out of bed, empty stomach makes it all worse! I didn't have m/s with Aaron just all day nausea which was awful :lol: the only thing I could drink was ribena and eat dry toast. Now I still hate ribena cos I went off it so bad in the 2nd tri!

Awww Sarah, you're off to 2nd trimester soon! It's going so fast!

I'm feeling emotional today. I could cry at anything and my mind is working overtime. I've got lower tummy cramps and a niggly stabbing pain in my right side. I'm also slightly constipated. LOL. Thankfully no morning sickness yet.

workingmum said:
I'm feeling emotional today. I could cry at anything and my mind is working overtime. I've got lower tummy cramps and a niggly stabbing pain in my right side. I'm also slightly constipated. LOL. Thankfully no morning sickness yet.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm contispated too. :roll:

The sickness bands seem to work for me LMP but it doesn't work for everyone.

Hi girls,

Bit late getting in on the action on this post but hi anyway.

I'm feeling less sick than I was last week which is slightly worrying, but there was a bug going around so I might have caught that and just put it down to M/S. I have noticed something strange about my sore boobs, they get worse as the day goes on, as if gravity takes it's toll throughout the day and they hurt more. I can't wait for them to get even bigger though, I wasn't really gifted in the old boobies department.

I was reading a book yesterday, just your average chick lit and I suddenly burst into tears which was quite amusing. I had a good cry and it felt great although I wasn't sad about anything.

Also had my 12week scan date 21st Dec, I know it's later than 12 weeks by my EDD but the are a few question marks over whether this date is correct as I was on the contraceptive pill. Also my OH is working away and he doesn't get back till the 20th so he can come along!!! :D

That's enough from me for now I think, I do ramble sometimes.

A x

dear diary,

sickness sickness sickness

love freepie.

Hi everyone!

Have reached 8 weeks today, have m/w appointment tomorrow, and arghh, I've just remembered, haven't even started filling the forms in so that is going to be a job for tonight!!!

Feeling absolutely awful - tired, dizzy, really sick (but never am sick), acid indigestion, constipation, and sore tits!!! Went to Sainsburys this morning and kept thinking I was going to pass out. Also got a horrible bitter taste in my mouth. I don't remember being this bad before but I'm fairly sure it was - particularly with my first one!!

It all seems to get a lot better when I lay down - don't get many opportunities to do that though!!! During the day - NO WAY!!

Hope everyone feels better soon - I know I did before by about week 12.

Hi ladies, so far I haven't had any symptoms :D so am doing everything that I normally do. For me that means walking the dogs, doing housework
etc. I don't work so I can take it easy :lol:

I thought I would 'feel' more pregnant by now :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back