How is everyone feeling today?

Lulabell

Reaction score
As the title suggests really. How are you feeling? If there is anything you want to be happy about, shout about, rant about.... Anything! :)

Today I feel a bit moody as DH snoring woke me up. Sometimes I want to throttle him but I know he can't help it and feels bad for doing it. :-( I'm also feeling nervous and excited. Got our 12 scan on Wednesday the 20th. Everyone says everything will be fine but can't help feel nervous. But can't wait to see lo if all is ok. Bit of a mixed bag really. :oooo: :)

im tired lol but my body clock keeps wakeing me at daft hours, im not looking forward to the next few days as ive got a 22 hr shift starting at 4 today and a 23 hour shift starting at 6 on monday evening. but hey ho things can only get better lol, i dug out my blanket that i started years ago so i can finish it off

I feel great today. OH has been away since thurs and he's back tomorrow, I'm off to see my 4 year old sister and 6 year old brother to babysit for the weekend with my aunt and I'm going to tell them about the baby today! To top it all off it's the weekend!!!

I just realised this is tri 1 not preg chat WOOPS! Blame it on baby brain!

helloooo I am feeling a mix between excited and nervous still, only 6 weeks so I stll have the jitters haha. Told all my family last night and it felt amazing they were all so happy, made me excited to think about my little baby to come :) I just cant wait for my first scan eeeeeeekkkk

More aware of feeling thirsty than normal......... *getting used to this still*

Tired :( but I was awake at 5 think I'm going to go home and have a power hour lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back