Feeling icky today

Karate Kid

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Just wanted to have a moan about feeling really sick this morning, nearly threw up but not quite. I also feel really hungry!! So irritating because when I even so much as think about food I feel sick!

Going by dates I am only six weeks pregnant now but my clothes are already a little uncomfortable, my belly and my hips seem to be expanding slowly.... I am being pretty careful with what I eat but I allow myself the odd treat here and there....

I wanted to know how everyone else was feeling at six weeks??

xx

I feel exactly the same today. Got a bowl of cereal for breakfast but was retching everytime took bite so gave up after 3 attempts. Now I feel sick partly due to hunger but as soon as I try and eat anything I just start wrenching again. The only thing that seems to help are polo mints lol

I'm the same! I haven't been too bad at all until today. I haven't been sick, just feel like I'm going to all the time.
To top it off, I have so much to do today, but can't seem to get out of bed :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yep me too, been feeling queasy for a while, threw up on sunday night, but managed not to since then. Its hard to think about doing anything cos if I move about too much I feel sick and dizzy.

Its a comfort tho, as Im taking it as a sign that alls ok still :)

Morning sickness well and truly landed at 6 weeks for me. I got some great advice on here, to keep drinking lots of fluids and hopefully you'll find your symptoms are not as bad the next day, worked a treat.

Hope it eases soon xx

Aw damn!

The whole 'I'm just queasy but haven't thrown up' phase is well and truly over.
I've just been sick :( how do you ladies go about ur day feeling like this? :( x

Aw damn!

The whole 'I'm just queasy but haven't thrown up' phase is well and truly over.
I've just been sick :( how do you ladies go about ur day feeling like this? :( x

Bless you Jayjay!! Are you still feeling queasy??

I am really battling at work, just feel so exhausted!!

xx

I'm so happy I'm my own boss and make my own hours. I absolutely couldn't sit in an office feeling like this.
I'm considering trying to eat. I have so much to do today but would much prefer to lie in bed lol.
So far I've only got up to be sick.

Are u still feeling sick karate kid or just tired? X

Yeah it must be so much easier to work around your own schedual.... cannot wait until my business is up and running.

What does your business entail??

Still feeling sick alongside feeling exhausted.... as Naomi said, kinda like knowing that bub should be growing OK due to the symptoms.... cannot wait until my scan!! xx

Yeah its comforting in a way because I suppose it reminds me that Bubs is doing ok. Still hate feeling ill though :( lol

I'm a photographer so just do my own thing with that. I really love it. What are u thinking of for a business? X

Yeah same, I really dislike being queasy all the time! To top it all off my tights are digging in to my belly!!

Awww lovely, that will be handy when baby comes along, you can take loads of nice pictures!!

Well the busness is up and running.... I am a keen baker so I am going to set up a home based bakery specilising in cakes. Been busy doing wedding recently and I have loved it.... a bit different from accountancy!! xx

Same here! Been feeling rubbish since 6 weeks but for progressively worse until yesterday which was awful.

I can't wear jeans anymore so ordered maternity ones yesterday, everything I'm wearingjust now has a stretchy waistband xx

I've been suffering with nausea quite bad the last week or so :(

I tend to feel sick as soon as i get hungry but so far other than that i've felt ok. Got very sore boobs which get quite itchy at times too and a bit bloated. Getting off quite lightly so far, lets hope it lasts!

XX

I feel your pain ladies! I was feeling very smug that I had escaped morning sickness this time but got a rude awakening yesterday! Am dosing up on ginger ale and gingernut biscuits (anything with ginger really) - works a treat x

Hi ladies. Good tip for expanding waistlines is to loop a hair bobble through your trousers burton hole and then over the button.

I found this invaluable in the wary weeks when clothes started to feel a bit tight and saved on maternity trousers for a time xx

Hi girls. Big hugs and loads of sympathy for the sickness. I'm nearly 12 weeks and it's still really bad some days. Best tip I was given was to have a biscuit or dry cereal bar by the bed and eat about 20 minutes before you get up. Apparently it's to do with blood sugars and it really works!! The. Just eat little and often through the day. I had periods when I kept nothing down and it was awful but most of the time these tips work a treat!

That's a great tip, thank u :)

It was almost tea time before I started feeling normal again :(
I hope tomorrow isn't the same. I have my scan at 3.30 and wana feel human for it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back