How early on did you feel pregnant and what symptoms did you

I had fetility treatment and I knew it had worked as I was feeling tired a few days after. Boobs were sore also. Wasn't a surprise when I got BFP 9 days after treatment :D .

Thanks ladies, so Noor~ul~usman did you not get sore boobs the 2nd time round?

Maybe there is still hope for me then yet. Mine were so sore first time round 5/6 dpo but I am day 5 dpo and nothing

I promise I am not an obsessive symptom spotter :lol:

I didn't feel pregnant at all until I started to get a noticable bump and baby started to move really. Really early on (5 - 8 weeks) I used to get really sick and dizzy when I had a shower but apart from that I had no symptoms and didn't feel any different whatsoever

Sahara said:
Thanks ladies, so Noor~ul~usman did you not get sore boobs the 2nd time round?

nope...boobs were fine until I was about 6months gone the second time around...but then it was a nightmare to find a comfortable bra LOL!! I think I could still sleep on my front up until 5months or so :)

I also felt v sick and went off all alcohol and most food straight after conception. Oh and I got a huge rash on my belly around the same time.

Then my boobs went HUGE but that was later on probably around 1-2 dpo.

O wow there is hope defiinately then :pray: :pray: - she says clutching at straws :rotfl:

I am peeing quite alot - but have no other symptoms yet. My boobs used to hurt before af, but since I have had Nicola I barely notice any pain - not as much as I used too.

I had really bad period pains 6 days before i was due my period. I thought i was going to start any day but never did. Then when i was 4 weeks my boobs were really tender and 7 weeks I had awful sickness which felt like a hangover (i had that everyday until i reached 20 weeks) and was in and out of hospital as i hasevere morning sickness :cry:

I had period pains from the day I was due on and my boobs hurt more than usual and I was very moody, I thought it was my period on its way but after 4 days I still hadn't come on so did a test and got my BFP! I was 5 weeks when I found out and morning sickness started a few days afterwards

I just had a quick look back through my chart, and at 8dpo i started feeling sick and had a sore throat, but i think i'd been hovering around the due in august bit on fertility friend having a nosey at what everyone else was feeling, i just knew. And my temps matched up to a previous pregnant chart.
xx

With both my previous pregnancies I had cramping early on, as though my period about to start

this one I've really not had cramping (a TINY TINY bit yesterday but that's all), but I'm sooooo hungry! I could eat 5 dinners a day!

Also I've been a bit tired but that could be due to getting up at the crack of dawn to take Lydia to nursery.

I suspected I was pregnant after feeling very down and bursting into tears at work. I did a test that week, and it was positive. I was probably about 7 weeks.

looking back I knew i was pregnant the day my period didnt arrive because I was like clockwork, every 26 day without fail. I tested when I was 3 days late and the line came up in seconds!

my symptoms didnt kick in until about 8/9wks though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back