How early did you start getting symptoms?

Sal88

Reaction score
Hello lucky people!!

Been ttc for 6 months, got my fingers crossed this month, will be 7 dpo tomorrow and already feeling 'different'...how early did you all start having symptoms? Is it possible to to going to the toilet more often, feeling sick and getting twinges in lower abdomen at 6dpo?

Thank you :)

Hi!

I have just found out I am pregnant with baby number two! I had symptoms starting a week ago (my period is due tomorrow). Symptoms were:

Irritability
Sore Boobs (shooting pains)
Quite a bit of jelly like discharge (one evening in particular)

My Symptoms now are:

Runny Nose (?!)
Sore Boobs
Pulling in Stomach
Bad Back
Food tastes different
TIREDNESS like you wouldn't believe
Irritability for no reason!!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!! Keep us updated!!

Julia xxxxxxxx

my symptoms before I knew I was pg were Tiredness Headaches :( and constantly running to the loo :lol:

now i have mega nausea :(

When are you going to test?? Goodluck it all sounds good! :D

Thanks for the replies! I'm 6dpo today so will probably wait until I'm 10dpo at least, period due on the 13th so will deffinately test then. I've been going to the loo more and getting twinges but I wasn't sure if I could feel this so soon? Heard that your uterous can start swelling immediately and this squashes bladder a bit. Not sure how true it is?!

I am probably between 4-5 weeks and don't feel what I classically associated with pregnancy.

I do feel tired, sore throat, and some stomach cramps. No nausea.
Hope it stays that way! It's strange though, I kind of don't think it's real until I feel nauseas or have my 12 week scan!

I had a bad dose of bronchitis in the week up to when my AF was due so I didn't sport any symptoms pre AF date but I started to get full on sickness, dizzyness, nausea etc from 4.5 - 6 weeks

gosh mine has just developed into a full blown sore throat and chest and I have completely lost my voice. Should I be worried? I just read in my book that common colds shouldn't affect the babt's development so hoping i should be ok

Sal88 said:
Hello lucky people!!

Been ttc for 6 months, got my fingers crossed this month, will be 7 dpo tomorrow and already feeling 'different'...how early did you all start having symptoms? Is it possible to to going to the toilet more often, feeling sick and getting twinges in lower abdomen at 6dpo?

Thank you :)

HI Sal I do hope its good news for you hun :hug: I started gettin symptoms a week after I ovulated so a week before my period was due...those symptoms were being hormonally "touchy", really tired, really sore boobs and goin to loo more frequently especially at night time. I didn't really start feelin twinges in my lower abdomen until after we had our BFP but I do have a lot of pain in my lower bowel so its possible i was havin twinges but not takin any notice of them :) Really hope you get your BFP :pray: love n Sunshine Sarah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back