Pregnant and on the pill?

charliebear

Reaction score
Just wondering if this had happened to anyone?

What were your symptoms? How pregnant were you before you knew?

:)

have you got something to tell us Lady?? :lol:

Seriously though - good question....I've wondered this before :)

My eldest was a pill baby. I had been on antibiotics and it failed. I was 9 weeks before i found out and my only symptoms was one night i cried my eyes out for no reason and i had a strange attachment to my bedroom xx

Mine is a pill baby. I too was on anti biotics that affected my pill. I had no symptoms except for missing my period :) x

Same here with my first child, wondered where my period was !! Was really forgetful with taking it tho, what a plonker! went on to the injection after so my brain didn't have to remember every day!

ooo is there somethin you're not tellin us???? this is the very reason i'm not going on the pill :lol:

this one and my first are both pill babies lol dont think im very good with it ive only eva missed a few couldnt beleave it this time tho I was about 6 wks when i give in and did the test didnt have any symptoms at all.

My first was a pill baby, I was 12 weeks and 3 days when i found out. I was very good at taking the pill, I had no symptoms and had regular periods for the first 3 months! So it was a huge shock!!

i got pregnant on the pill... i didnt find out until i was 6 weeks... no symptoms.. i just took a test because AF didnt come in the week slot!! took me 3 weeks to test after my missed period :blush:

Jack was a pill baby, took it right but he decided to sneak in under the radar. I was 7 weeks

My first was a pill baby, I was 12 weeks and 3 days when i found out. I was very good at taking the pill, I had no symptoms and had regular periods for the first 3 months! So it was a huge shock!!

This is the same with my first, although i think i missed 1 pill, the only reason i found out i was pregnant was due to a family friend, she was shopping and bumped into a friend who is a medium and he told her that one of her close friends was pregnant, she went round asking all of her friends and a few weeks later she asked my mum if i was pregnant, when they asked me i just laughed and said dont be silly go get me a test and ill prove im not.... and the test was positive i was gobsmacked lol

Dec is a pill baby, but I was on the mini pill due to high blood pressure and there is more risk of getting pregnant on the mini-pill. I missed my period and sort of knew straight away I was pregnant, my period is NEVER, NEVER late. I was due my period on the Friday but I waited until the Monday just to be sure, so I would have been about 4.5 weeks. :)

this one is a pill baby, i was only around 4weeks when i found out.

my friend was on the pill with all 4 of her kids and with the last one she was breastfeeding at the same time there is only 8 mth between her youngest two.

this one is a pill baby n i never missed one, wasnt sick and wasnt on antibiotics! just happened, found out at 6weeks n it scared the s*** outta me! but its the best thing thats happened :)

I was on the implant and the pill!!! I found out at 4 weeks cause normally I bled all the time on the implant but had no bleeding for 6 weeks so done a test and it was positive x

i was on the pill, never missed 1, found out at 7 weeks. It says in the leyflet that to miss one period is nothing to worry about, so i didnt.. even though i felt really tired, ill and dizzy everyday :) never hit me i could be pregnant.
Im really pleased about it now tho! It must be a superbaby in there! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back