What where your labour symptoms?

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Can you tell I'm getting impatient? haha

Just wondered if before you went into labour you had any signs that it might be soon and what these where?

Did your waters go first or did you have contractions first and then waters go etc?

I just want to know really if the fact Im having basically no labour symptoms means Im doomed for nothing happening soon or if it can just start of from nowhere and how commen that is to happen?

I was 12 days over when I started labour and I had no signs really, bit of back ache a couple of hours beforehand but that was it until contractions started. My waters didn't break, I had them broken after about 26 hours of 'non-progressive' labour. Hope things start soon for you hun, I know how frustrating it is :)

becky i think if i go that far over im going to throw myself off a cliff and hope that it happens while im falling! lol. i am trying not to get impatient but its hard! i just keep reminding myself that it will happen when it happens lol x

No symptoms with 1st had to have waters broke and slight bit of blood a couple days before labour and had waters broken 10mins before he arrived with 2nd!

I went 12 days over too :wall2:

No symptoms beforehand, just woke up with regular tightenings that progressively got stronger and closer together. 36 hours later he was born! I was so worried about my waters going and making a mess of the bed but ended up having them broken at the hospital to get things moving after they slowed down a bit. I didn't have a show or anything either, I lost my plug in the bath at the hospital

Ooo okay so sounds like it kinda just happens! Goodie! :D

I had period pains all day, that was the only sign, my contractions started about 9pm. My waters were broken for me when I was 8cm. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back