How far gone were you when you had your c section?

kirlykird

Reaction score
Just a quick question.

More than likely I will have a c section this time again and was wondering how far along you were when you had your planned section?

Was a little different for me as I was having 2 and had pre eclampsia symptoms... just curious for what this time could entail?

I was under the impression that it would be around 38 weeks.

Is this about right?

Mine was booked for 37 weeks with Callum but I only got to 36, booked for 38 with Alex but I only got to 36 again. I think Callums was going to be early because of his expected health problems. I think it's normally 38, or even 39

I'm in the same position - have a fibroid in the way and will need a c- section - I have been told they will wait until 39 weeks if possible, although my LO tried to make an appearance at 28 weeks. If she does come any earlier than than 39 weeks I will have a christmas baby!

Mines was booked for a few days before my due date but I went into labour four days before the c sec date. Still got my section, they just made sure I was having regular contractions then I was whisked away for surgery.

I wasnt happy about the date being so near my due date as I thought I would go earlier and I was right.

I had mine scheduled for 39 weeks, but no-one thought I would make it that far, including the midwife. But I did, and Charlie was born at exactly 39 weeks.

Thanks ladies, this is giving me some kind of idea what to expect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back