How do you wrap yours???

Status
Not open for further replies.

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
How do you wrap your gifts to give to others?

Do you wrap them in any old christmas paper and leave it at that or do you wrap them in matching colours, ribbon them up and put bows etc on, use gift bags or just sling them in any old carrier bag? lol

I LOVE wrapping gifts for others up and my dream job would to be a gift wrapper especially at christmas time!

Im a right fuss pot I wrap everything neatly and add either co-ordinating ribbons or bows and everyone gets theirs in gift bags....I dont spend a fortune on all of the wrapping stuff but I do like it to look nice!

Pathetic arnt I lol ha I cant help it I just LOVE LOVE LOVE christmas and anything to do with Christmas !! xx

I love wrapping pressies too. I always have a colour coordinated bows, tags and paper, and make the pressies look really pretty.

Even when buying pressies I think about how I'm going to wrap them, and much prefer nice square or rectangular boxes to make it easy.

Perhaps we should set up a Christmas gift wrapping business Wilma!!

Ha love it Mstar people think Im bonkers and say well its only going to get ripped off isnt it but I dont care!! Ahhh yes perfect shapes are even better ha ha and hey...never say never !! lol hee hee xx

i love doing them all nice and matching with ribbons and bows and everything! wrapping for my mum's a nightmare cos my dad realised she used to peel the tape off and peek at what was inside :rofl: so now we have to literally tape up every possible bit so she cant get into them!!

Ha tinker!!! My cousin is like that you literally need a degree to get into her presents she wraps the tape round and round takes our little cousins ages to open their presents lol xx

I have a colour scheme each christmas and everything MUST match. I'm quite sad and obsessed with it but it all has to be perfect. I usually spend too much on it all tho :oooo: but it looks everso pretty. Wine = gift bag, everything else gets my efforts at wrapping :lol:

wine has to be wrapped in tissue paper and ribbon before it goes in the giftbag tho :lol:

Ah totally agree ladies...100% effort has to go into each present!! lol

I usuall have a couple of last min things I like to keep for wrapping up on Christmas Eve too with a nice glass of mulled wine...ahhh I cant wait!! xxx

I am AWFUL at wrapping! LOL
I like labels to kind-of co-ordinate, but other than that I just grab any roll of christmassy paper and get stuck in.
I do like presents for one household to all be in the same paper, though....

I'm not very good at wrapping! I get all excited when I start wrapping then get board! Lol I like to use loads of different paper though so it looks like there's more pressie's under the tree lol

I'm ok apart from when it comes to awkward shapes!!! Then I usually task my mum for the job, she's an expert!

They have to colour co-ordinate with my decorations if they're going under my tree and the ribbons, bows, tags etc have to complement the pressies. Gift bags for stupidly shaped items are essential!

mine are all going to be nice sized boxes this year! although there won't be many under the tree, it'l mainly be ones that i'm sending off to santa once i've helped him wrap them! but i do need to buy some nice sacks and stockings!

Ah Ive got stocking for the girls that Ive used for years now and I didnt pay a lot for them but they are really good quality and have lasted....need a new one next year too omg how exciting is this all going to be with another lo next year...can it get any better? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back