Pet christmas presents :-)

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Are you buying any? I know its silly because they don't know its Christmas but its fun for them none the less!

For all those sad people out there who buy their pet a gift and wrap it.. what are you getting?

Its my doggies first Christmas ever so hes getting new bowls (the large size because hes huge now), a christmas stocking full of treats that you get in pets at home and a toy :dance:

He already got his stocking spoilt sport.. so I have to but him a new one and some toys too.. knowing him though he's gonnd be more interested in the flying wrappers than his toys lol

I don't think theres much you can get for goldfish...

I bought squeaky toys for my mum and stepdads guide dog though before he died.

I don't think theres much you can get for goldfish...
I have fish too.. if they are lucky they will get a water change and some dried blood worms lol

yeah my kittys got loads of toys and whiskas treats.

The dogs got a huge bone, a smaller bone, some squeakies (these will be in bits within minutes :roll: ) and a dog cracker thing

My dog usually ends up with more presents than me at christmas..... :oops: and I spend hours wrapping them up and keeping them hidden from him so he doesnt see them before christmas..... how sad!! :lol:

Although he's usually more interested in what me and DH have got than his treats....just in case we've got something nicer.

I bought my cat one of those whiskers stockings one year but he turned his nose up at all the treats and didn't like the toy either :roll:
I've not bothered since!
He might get some turkey for lunch if he's a good boy :D

Although he's usually more interested in what me and DH have got than his treats....just in case we've got something nicer.
lol my dog does that at dinner time!

I've got a doggie stocking for my dog and a bone and chews for my brothers dog, who will be here on Christmas morning too. For my cats some catnip and balls each.

i always used to get my cat some catnip biscuits, cat treats and a pingpong ball, used to fill the pressie with dried catnip as well so she'd find her pressie under the tree, used to give my sis's cat the same from my cat!!!!!!!

awww man pets need pressies too!!!! We always buy for the pets of the family. Phoebe doesnt like cat nip but my mums cats go mad for it. We usually get Phoebe a cat stocking thing full of treats and she has her own stocking to hang on the fireplace.

In Tesco's they sell edible chrsitmas cards for dogs :shock:

I'd buy one if I had a dog :lol:

Its my dogs birthday on xmas day and he loves opening pressies so I individually wrap loads of balls up to keep him occupied for ages and he gets some treats and toys too, this year I brought him a doggy calender :oops: :rotfl: he loves it and sits looking at it in the morning if you forget to do give him it, he understands the word calender and runs to wear it is and sits waiting for his treat! :rotfl:

Penstraze said:
Its my dogs birthday on xmas day and he loves opening pressies so I individually wrap loads of balls up to keep him occupied for ages and he gets some treats and toys too, this year I brought him a doggy calender :oops: :rotfl: he loves it and sits looking at it in the morning if you forget to do give him it, he understands the word calender and runs to wear it is and sits waiting for his treat! :rotfl:

aw how cute! ive got my mums dog a stocking with sweets in and my grandma is getting a puppy on xmas eve and i've got him a mini hot water bottle some toys and sweets

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back