christmas fun

budge

Reaction score
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?

4. Do you hang mistletoe?

5. When do you put your decorations up?

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child:

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?

12. Can you ice skate?

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you?

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?

17. What tops your tree?

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?

19. What is your favorite Christmas song?

20. Candy Canes....Yuck or Yum?

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wraps them of course!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? coloured

4. Do you hang mistletoe? no i don't need to

5. When do you put your decorations up? the weekend before christmas day

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? christmas dinner with all the trimmings

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: walking down stairs knowing santas has been

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? 11 i was a sheltered child

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? no way!!!!!

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? with everything and anything! tinsel, baubles coluored lights etc. Love a traditional looking tree!

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? love it!!!

12. Can you ice skate? yep!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? no

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? eating dinner with the familiy.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? triffle minus the alcohol though.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? christmas dinner

17. What tops your tree? an angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? i never recieve at christmas now im an old fart but i love giving!

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? santa baby!

20. Candy Canes....Yuck or Yum? i haven't got a sweet tooth really so yuk!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot choc

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? WRAP!!!!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No

5. When do you put your decorations up? 1st weekend in dec

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Turkey and gravey

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: getting my barbie doll with a huge wedding dress and i got ken aswell

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? cant remeber

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? with loads of decorations

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT!!!!

12. Can you ice skate? no

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? no

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? family

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? xmas pud :D

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? bacon sandwich in the morning

17. What tops your tree? star

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? both

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? wish it could be xmas everyday

20. Candy Canes....Yuck or Yum? yum yum

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? deffo wrap :D:D (we had ours left outside our bedroom doors)

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Coloured

5. When do you put your decorations up? 2 weeks before xmas (closest sat)

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? xmas din dins, with every trimming possible - lil sausages with bacon round yum

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: my sis having to sleep in my room as she was scared of santa, and us never going to sleep till late so mum struggled putting santa prezzies outside my bedroom door

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? i was 7 and an evil boy told me in my class at skool, my sis believed up until 2 yrs ago well thats wot we told mum :wink:

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No, i just sit there touching em all to see if i know wot they are, even tho normally dad has disguised em :wall:

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? not many decorations dad likes it trendy boring G.e.t

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT!!!! wot is better than nearly braking ur neck wen it turns to ice?? :rotfl:

12. Can you ice skate? yea rite im mrs broke her are 6 times in two yrs not even gonna try it

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? i got a double pushair wen i was 4 loved it also 3 yrs ago my ex (garry) got me hair straightners for £100 loved em to

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? family, its the only time we really spend netime togeva properly

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? xmas pud but normally im to full

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? my dad going on christmas eve oh god look theres santa me and my sis always fall for it cant wait till he does it for B

17. What tops your tree? star

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? both im like a kid both giving and taking if people take to long to open gifts from me i offer them help :rotfl:

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Santa claus is coming to town

20. Candy Canes....Yuck or Yum? actually iv never had one

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No dont encourage him for gods sake

5. When do you put your decorations up? normally about a week before this year about a week before december

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Turkey Dinner OH YES!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: my dad waking me up really excited

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? My step-brother and sister told me B*st*rds!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No never

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With purple and silver deccies

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE LOVE LOVE (snowmen)

12. Can you ice skate? Yep on my bottom

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My first mobile phone id been dying to have and thought i didnt have it

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with family

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Choc Sponge and Custard

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Getting dressed and ready before we all sit down and unwrap a pressie each

17. What tops your tree? An icicle star

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving defineately (but im quite partial to recieving too)

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? All I want for christmas is you

20. Candy Canes....Yuck or Yum? Yum, they r sweeties of course yum

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He delivers them - the elves wrap them for him!

5. When do you put your decorations up? As close to 1st December as I can.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Christmas Dinner - yummy!!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: taking my pillow case full of pressies into my brothers rooms and sorting out the ones that were the same, so that when we were allowed to open one before everyone was up, we'd each open a different one of those that we knew we both had - so that we'd know what 2 of our pressies were in one swoop!!!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Think I was about 7ish - mid Junior School age.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No - but DF always has done so he likes to now - he's impatient :roll:

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Lights & loads of decorations

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT!!!!

12. Can you ice skate? Yes but haven't been for AGES

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? A CD hifi when I was about 13 and east 17's album to go with it :oops:

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending quality time with our families

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Apple Pie (warm) with ice cream

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Spending time with my family on xmas eve altogether as its my sisters birthday too - we always go to the cinema then for a meal - its nice and relaxed - I love it!!

17. What tops your tree? An Angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Definitely giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? All I want for Xmas is you

20. Candy Canes....Yuck or Yum? Yum!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrap presents

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but only because I always forget to get some

5. When do you put your decorations up? This year, 9th Dec

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? The whole christmas dinner, yummy yummy, I'm greedy!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: My nan knitting little boots to put on the tree and filling them with chocolate :hug:

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Can't remember....probably from the kids in the playground

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Loads of decorations, lights, baubles and choc coins that my OH eats way before christmas day.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT!

12. Can you ice skate? Kinda. Haven't been for years though

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My airhostess toy. It was a plastic plane that fitted cans of drinks and food and it came with a hat. Pretty pointless really! Either that or my Shape Up Sindy doll

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with my family and friends. I hate the thought of someone being on their own so there's always a mish mash of people around my christmas table!

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Christmas pud and lashings of cream (this is making me hungry!)

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Opening the presents as soon as you get up

17. What tops your tree? Star or angel, got both. But a star this year.

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? giving, I love to see peoples faces

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? wish it could be xmas everyday

20. Candy Canes....Yuck or Yum? Yuk

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? HOT CHOCOLATE

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? HE JUST PUTS THEM UNDER THE TREE

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? COLOURED

4. Do you hang mistletoe? NOPE

5. When do you put your decorations up? FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? TURKEY DINNER WITH EVERYTHING (EXCEPT SPROUTS)

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: MY DAD PRETENDING SANTA WAS DOWNSTAIRS STILL PUTTING THE PRESSIES OUT

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? MY BIG BRO TOLD ME THERE WAS NO SANTA WHEN I WAS 5 YEARS OLD, I WAS UPSET FOR DAYS AFTER

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? NOPE

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? WITH RED AND GOLD DECS (AINT GOT ONE THIS YEAR THO)

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT!!!

12. Can you ice skate? YEP

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? SALVANIAN FAMILY HOUSE

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? FAMILY

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? BLACK FOREST GATEAU

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? AINT GOT ANY REALLY

17. What tops your tree? STAR

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? GIVING

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? HAPPY CHRISTMAS

20. Candy Canes....Yuck or Yum? OK

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate because I've never tried egg nog

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrap them

4. Do you hang mistletoe? no

5. When do you put your decorations up? usually 1st december but this year we're late - we haven't got them up yet

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? well the whole christmas dinner of coure - turkey etc

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: big family gatherings

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? i dunno - i just sort of grew out of believing gradually

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? never used to as a child but now sometimes dh makes me lol

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? coloured lights, then tinsel (at least 3 different colours), then baubles and ornaments, then an angel on top. and then the nativity set goes underneath

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? love it unless i have to drive in it - then i dread it!

12. Can you ice skate? not at all

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? a real old fashioned type writer - i was about 10

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? spending quality time with my family

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? mince pies

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? going to midnight mass

17. What tops your tree? an angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? bit of both haha

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? a spaceman came travelling by chris de burgh

20. Candy Canes....Yuck or Yum?never had em

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? dont be silly! the elves wrap the presents..i have seen them with my own eyes :shock: :D

4. Do you hang mistletoe? sometimes

5. When do you put your decorations up? this year 30th november :rotfl:

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? The smoked salmon my mom puts on the buffet :D (and the roast of course)

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Disney World Dec 2000

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? The truth about santa? :wink:

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Traditionally at my moms house and this year at home i have a black tree with red and silver decs and red lights.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT! snow angels all the way! 8) :angel:

12. Can you ice skate? I like to think so

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My monkey that i put round my neck and you could put your hands in the middle to keep them warm and it has a little zip pocket at the back to put things in....

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Family time... :D

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Trifle...the only reason i force the xmas pud down my throat is because my mom puts pound coins in it :rotfl:

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Spending time with my family...and the big buffet we always put out!

17. What tops your tree? A star

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Both

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Last christmas i gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away (in the background: 'gave it away' ! classic! :rotfl:

20. Candy Canes....Yuck or Yum? YUM YUM IN MY TUM!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot chocoate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa wraps EVERYTHING - even non-presents

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
white

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
nope

5. When do you put your decorations up?
beginning of december then swap them on Christmas Eve

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
mince pies (It's not dessert cos I eat them for breakfast)

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
going to great grandmas for Christmas day with all my distant cousins. All the women in the kitchen, all the men in the pub and all us kids in the garden. 31 of us round one table in front of a roaring log fire

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
think I was about 9

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
nope

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
kids decorate it with multi coloured stuff when it first goes up - proper mess. I decorate it properly with posh stuff (pastels this year) on Christmas eve. Lights first, crackers, tinsel, baubles, then bows

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
love it

12. Can you ice skate?
yep

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
a doll called betsy when I was about 3 - my grandma had knitted her loads of outfits and I still have her

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you?
family

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
mince pies (i'm not cheating)

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
all of it - we do exactly the same things every year

17. What tops your tree?
star

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?
giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
when a child is born

20. Candy Canes....Yuck or Yum?
yuck

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? under the tree

4. Do you hang mistletoe? no

5. When do you put your decorations up? usually first week of Dec

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? christmas dinner

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Driving up to Barr Beacon to look for Santa in the sky on christmas eve

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? 7 , friend told me :(

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yes, as OH is Swedish,and they celebrate christmas on christmas eve so we have one to keep in with his tradition

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? red and gold, baubles, garland,star and white twinkling lights

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? love it

12. Can you ice skate? oh YES!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? anything that little ones get me

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? seing all of my family and seeing kids really happy

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? M&S profiteroles..yum

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Our annual visit to church on christmas eve for the kids carol service

17. What tops your tree? a star

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? def giving!

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Little druumer boy with Bing Crosby and David Bowie, what a fantastic mix of voices!

20. Candy Canes....Yuck or Yum? yum!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot choc!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wrapped of course... possibly not this year tho ;) haha

4. Do you hang mistletoe? god no

5. When do you put your decorations up? normally early dec

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? i do love my crimbo roast with the must have sausages in bacon!!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: seeing my nana on crimbo day :(

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? i cant remember its ages ago

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? usually yeah... im so damned impatient ive usually opened one the week before!!

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? decoratiosn :p haha tinsel baubles light ets...

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? absolutly love it, i turn into the biggest kid!

12. Can you ice skate? not without breaking a limb

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? nope had that many great pressies!

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? family, full tum, and general all round cheer...

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? not a "holiday" dessert as such, but i do love chocolate cake yummy...

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? When we were little we used to have a corner in the room with presents i loved that :D

17. What tops your tree? Nothing at the moment.. i havent even bought one hahah but its usually an angel

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? i beg ur pardon :rotfl: giving love seein family and friends chuffed with someone ive got them

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Mariah Carey all i want for crimbo..

20. Candy Canes....Yuck or Yum? no ta

AAgghhh ive just filled that all out and then my computer crashed, LOL il fill it in later :wall: XkelX

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? HOT CHOC

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? WRAP

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? WHITE

4. Do you hang mistletoe? NOPE - ALWAYS FORGET TO BUY IT

5. When do you put your decorations up? DH B'DAY (this weekend)

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? BAKED HAM

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Excitment discovering Santa had arrived.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? 7 a neighbours son told me but I didn't believe him :evil:

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? nope

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? lots of tinsel and lights

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? love it

12. Can you ice skate? no

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? a doll called Katy Copycat

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Family

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Christmas Pud and Baked Alaska we always have it as my birthday cake (3 days after Christmas)

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Singsong on Christmas night.

17. What tops your tree? Star

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? The Pogues and KirstyMcCall - Fairytale of New York

20. Candy Canes....Yuck or Yum? Yum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back