xmas for a 6 month old lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
people keep telling me not to bother much for xmas this year as my baby will not know anything part from probrably being able to sit up ive got him 3 pressies cos i cant get him nothing cos i like to make it nice this year what do people think of this? although ill be getting him some trousers but aint wrapping them up cos he aint guna bother with them lol.
shud i wrap his toys so that i can help him unwrap ?? or maybe he will just play with the wrapper or cardboard :roll: help what do i do lol??? x

lol i think wrap some toys up! how cute would that be? then at least you can help and get some cute pics! x

Wrap then up, he will love the paper if anything ;)

I love Christmas so much i have put aside a few things that i have brought new, just in case baby is here on time. I can't bare the thought of not having any presents, how sad am i, LOL.

We had a few presents for our son last christmas (he was 7months), and he loved ripping the wrapping paper and playing with the boxes the toys came in. He wasn't too bothered with the actual presents...

Lacey was 6months for her first Xmas and I brought her loads of toys and wrapped them! She was more intrested in the wrapping paper but it was cute seeing her with all her pressie's! Also make sure you decorate your house with loads of fairy lights, it used to keep her entertained for hours watching them twinkle!! :D

Caitlin was a couple of weeks old on her first Christmas and it didn't feel right not wrapping her gifts lol x

AJ was 6 weeks on his 1st xmas. We wrapped everything up.
He was spoilt rotten but I must say there was alot of older things for him that he'd need, clothes, baby walker, toys etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back