How do you stay positive?

Salley

Reaction score
OH and I have BTNP since May 2014, I've been tracking temps/cm/cp since May 2016. In 4 cycles it will be 3 years ttc. I'm in the US and I have veteran health coverage so I don't get much support in the baby making department, in fact I think all VA would do is blood work. OH and I have talked about taking out loans to see FS but we don't even know where to start or who to see first. If it comes down to taking out loans then I really don't want that money to go to waste, it'll already be putting us into debt. I just don't know what to do anymore. The new year coming has me in a bit of a panic, three years and nothing. I'm sure there are ladies here who've been trying even longer than us... How do you stay positive?

hi I have been the same as you btnp since we met 4 years ago we met in april and I was off the pill by june and trying since then so in june it will be 4 years we have been trying and ha nothing at all but in the UK we have got lots of support but never really bothered looking for help until recently and it was about 2 months ago my husband went to the doctor to speak about his medication and then now he is off it all and doing very well and we got an appointment together and then wnt on to have a blood test next day so I know where you come from its so frustrating but better when you have medical support I hope you are able to get the help you need and can get your bundle of joy in 2017 I only manage to get through this because of my supportive husband and our families.

is there not any support groups near you you could join together and being on here gives you lots of help and hope because we know we are not alone and there is lots of others in the same position so there is lots of support on here

good luck with your journey baby dust to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back