My appointment - feeling positive

Esperanza84

Reaction score
Have had my appointment today and am feeling very positive. I might have a hint of psco (don't know how to write it, not entirely sure what it is) but I do not have it (just a hint). Other than that, everything looked fine.

Will have my bloods done in about two weeks, DH will hand in a sample in May and than, in June or something, we will probably start clomid (she gave me a prescription :yay:)

I'm over the moon, and can't wait to get my period so I can have my bloods done:)

Wanted to spread/share my positive feelings, because this has really lifted my up:) I know that it's not sure we can have kids, but at least we're in the system and are about to find out:)

Lots of luck to you all ladies!!! May you all get your bfps soon!

Last edited:
That's great! :dance:

It's such a relief knowing that things are moving forward, i'm so pleased for you :)

That is brilliant news, do you have to wait till June before you can start taking the clomid or can you start when your next period arrives ? My appt is in 6 days really hoping the string of good news stays for me .... I have pcos its basically small cysts on your ovaries making it difficult to ovulate.

Thats great news hun!!! hurry up AF is all i can say ;)

Vicky: I will start with clomid as soon as we get our results back. Since there's a waiting line for giving a sperm sample we don't get an appointment untill may for that, so somewhere in June (in a cycle near than) will I start with clomid. They will have to "check on me" on CD 10 or 11, 12 in my clomid cycle she said.

Are they going to do tracking scans on CD 12 ? They can tell you if your going to ovulate apparently but I read that not everyone gets them. Gosh your news has made me so excited about seeing my doc next week. I have read up loads on clomid so if you have any questions during your treatment I will so my best to help answer them x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back